Wicked stupid disembarkation question....

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
I'm leaving Orlando airport at 7pm on the 16th. I've heard of people going to DTD to spend some time after the cruise. I don't think that the DCL transport would drop me off there, so I may backtrack from the airport. Am I correct in assuming I'd have to schlep my luggage (at least the carry-ons) around with me all day?

I'm leaving Orlando airport at 7pm on the 16th. I've heard of people going to DTD to spend some time after the cruise. I don't think that the DCL transport would drop me off there, so I may backtrack from the airport. Am I correct in assuming I'd have to schlep my luggage (at least the carry-ons) around with me all day?

You won't be able to get the DCL transfers to DTD. You could take them to the airport and if your airline will allow onboard check in, you won't have to worry about your luggage, but you will have to take care of your carry ons. If you rent a car from the port, you probably won't spend much more than the transfers, but you can store your luggage in the car.

You won't be able to get the DCL transfers to DTD. You could take them to the airport and if your airline will allow onboard check in, you won't have to worry about your luggage, but you will have to take care of your carry ons. If you rent a car from the port, you probably won't spend much more than the transfers, but you can store your luggage in the car.

Like I said, it was a stupid question. I had not thought of renting a car. :rotfl::cool1: LOL. Can you just take DCL transfers one way (WDW to port)?

Like I said, it was a stupid question. I had not thought of renting a car. :rotfl::cool1: LOL. Can you just take DCL transfers one way (WDW to port)?

No, it wasn't stupid! You can take the transfers one way. The cost is $35 per person for one way. I would recommend Avis, Budget or Hertz from the port. Dollar/Thrifty are there too with a complementary shuttle, however, they usually charge a drop off fee. The others have a complementary shuttle and do not charge a one way drop off fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter