wicked hows the show ?

bluegrizzlies1

<font color=green>The crab was there and then it w
Someone said to check out wicked any of you been ?

Are the 35 dollar tickets any good the cheap seats ?

Thinking of doing this when disneyland closes at 8pm when we are there.

I see it 8 times a week from just behind the cheap seats.

After seeing it just about 600 times I still enjoy the show
and sitting that far back isn't really that bad. In fact it's
a great place to see the staging and dance numbers.

We saw the show in July. It was fabulous! Totally loved every minute of it. Can't vouch for the seating because we sprang for the expensive seats because we had seen it in Dallas the year before and we were almost as far back as one could get, but it was great both times. My kids (ages 6 and 11) and die-hard fans of the show. Wish I could see it again. Have fun!

The first time I saw it was in the balcony 2nd row from the back and I had such a horrible experience. Even though I thought the entire show was cute and clever, I never thought much of it after that first time. But I went back a couple weeks ago, I sat in a double lettered row in the orchestra and loved the show! I guess I just perfer being on the lower level than looking down on everything.

So what would you say are good seats Im thinking balcony would be better first few rows. but down below might be good also anyone ?

We love it!!!

We saw it for the first time in NYC. We saw it last October at the Pantages. I just bought tickets to see it again this October at the Pantages. My DS14 and DS11 chose to see Wicked over going to the Halloween Party at DCA.

You will LOVE this show, Wicked is just amazing and worth every penny you spend, not to mention that the Pantages is a stunning builiding. We usually buy our tickets through Goldstar.com and I haven't sat in a bad seat yet. but then again I'm really easy going. :hippie:

Put it this way I am seeing it for my 3rd time out in LA October 9th and I am seeing it for my 3rd time in NYC in November. I love the show. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter