Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

The fake-o-tree looks great.

Since i am having such nasty computer issues I decided to take the rest of the day to search Zillow.
All the homes i have checked thus far i can get a house DOUBLE the size of mine for the same price.

This the my criteria for relocating:
SAFETY!
I am DONE with Chicago and all it's Gang-protester crime- random shootings- break ins- property vandalism-
Schools!
Need to make sure the kids will have a great education! Public school please!
Hospitals.
That's a given
Jobs.
The house:
Must a have a large Kitchen!
Lots of running room for the dogs!
Porch I want to be able to have coffee on the porch watching the sunrise-sunset!
Must be a perfect Christmas home!

Am i the only one who has been sucked into the Hallmark Christmas movies? I will admit it. I am.
I am in the Christmas Spirit!
But it makes me think of the next home.. Which will be my forever home!!! I refuse to move again so this better be the best neighborhood!! LOL
I want the big home filled with the people we love and FUN!
My little merry band of crazy is really outgrowing the home we have now..

So i am still on the look out! I hope to find that PERFECT fit!

I was going to suggest moving this way, but I understand wanting to be near family, which is why I probably will not move too far away. Spent way too many years separated from my siblings.

I have family and friends in TN, and have been there several times. It is a beautiful state, but like everywhere, there are problems there too.

Happy New Year!

I've never seen a tree lose so many needles so quickly. How long did it take to go from from great to pathetic?

It looks like your Christmas was wonderful in spite of the Charlie Brown tree.

We had a fun family Christmas party a few days before Christmas. We took the group to Pinstripes and played Bocce ball. It was a hit with the family and we might have to make it a new tradition.

Just popping in to wish you a very blessed 2017; with a Disney trip looming on your horizon.

Hope you are feeling better; and your kiddos are better too.

Take care Mo!

The fake-o-tree looks great.

Hi Tess!!!
Yes the fake o tree was nice to have for christmas still nothing beats the real deal!

I was going to suggest moving this way, but I understand wanting to be near family, which is why I probably will not move too far away. Spent way too many years separated from my siblings.

after Christmas my sister and cousin said they want Florida..
They are killing me here.. MAKE UP MY MIND! Florida is beautiful. But the High schools aren't looking promising..

I have family and friends in TN, and have been there several times. It is a beautiful state, but like everywhere, there are problems there too.

Happy New Year!

Tenn is beautiful.. i love the woodland. looking on Zillow and things several just look HAUNTED! i would rather not live in a haunted home thank you!
With the normal problems along with haunted homes.. Ohh where to go?

Oh no your tree! That where are your branches made me laugh so hard though:rotfl:

Have a Happy New Year!

How about it?? I have never seen a tree die that quickly! Par for the course i guess.

I've never seen a tree lose so many needles so quickly. How long did it take to go from from great to pathetic?

about.... 10 days? it was crazy! never had a tree do this ever.. next year we will be cutting down our OWN thank you!

It looks like your Christmas was wonderful in spite of the Charlie Brown tree.

it really was a good Christmas!!

We had a fun family Christmas party a few days before Christmas. We took the group to Pinstripes and played Bocce ball. It was a hit with the family and we might have to make it a new tradition.

Love new traditions! sounds like a ball! <-- see what i did there?
I'm losing my mind today. Back to real life job etc? took it's toll on me today!!! Cant' wait to get out of here!

Just popping in to wish you a very blessed 2017; with a Disney trip looming on your horizon.

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY THIS YEAR!!!

Hope you are feeling better; and your kiddos are better too.

I think it's coming back!

Take care Mo!

Thank you!
You too!

dog-dance-funny.gif

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
happy-new-year-2017-whatsapp-dp.png

Hello all and a very:

f4f27eb75cb675fb11b493239e5a64a6.jpg

Guess what that means?!?

il_570xN.679166363_cqy0.jpg

That's RIGHT! we are going to Disney THIS YEAR!!
In 8 months or 248 days!
I am PRAYING 2017 bring HEALTH HAPPINESS TO ALL!!!​

2016 can go.. Just GO! Had enough of you.

2017 is going to bring a lot of GOOD stuff! I am already trying to go the healthy route wanted to start a work out program today-I am not feeling it.. Back to work at the city job- i am exhausted- Volleyball practice tonight which i would rather just go home and SLEEP!
It will happen as soon as i feel better. Which i should in about a week?

So what is all your 2017 plans and goals?!?

That tree - OMG Mo!!! You are so lucky you caught that when you did... Some people wouldn't notice and then disaster... ::yes:: Glad Tom found an excellent "back up plan"... If all else failed - I had an extra tree on my porch you could have had. :)

Happy New Year to you my friend!!! Sending lots O' Pixie Dust your way!!! :lovestruc

D~

Happy 2017! I think we are building a house this year. Which is amazing. We might have to let our APs go for a little bit, which is not amazing. But grown up decisions suck sometimes.
Hubby has a work trip to Orlando this weekend and I am thinking of tagging along with the kids. I can handle MK with 3 kids alone, right? lol.
Fitness is on my 2017 list also. I haven't lost the weight I put on with my 3rd baby and really need to!

Hi Tess!!!
after Christmas my sister and cousin said they want Florida..
They are killing me here.. MAKE UP MY MIND! Florida is beautiful. But the High schools aren't looking promising..

Our high schools are very, very good....just sayin'

Tenn is beautiful.. i love the woodland. looking on Zillow and things several just look HAUNTED! i would rather not live in a haunted home thank you!
With the normal problems along with haunted homes.. Ohh where to go?

Haven't you had enough of haunted houses?

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY THIS YEAR!!!

YAY!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
happy-new-year-2017-whatsapp-dp.png

That tree - OMG Mo!!! You are so lucky you caught that when you did... Some people wouldn't notice and then disaster... ::yes:: Glad Tom found an excellent "back up plan"... If all else failed - I had an extra tree on my porch you could have had. :)

Happy New Year to you my friend!!! Sending lots O' Pixie Dust your way!!! :lovestruc

D~

One house fire is enough.. we catch that stuff pretty quickly! LOL
I might have taken you up on that- Needed a tree! Or i would have gone outside and cut down my neighbors. I don't think he would notice??

THANK YOU! Pixi dust to you too!! Let's make 2017 PERFECT!

Happy 2017! I think we are building a house this year. Which is amazing. We might have to let our APs go for a little bit, which is not amazing. But grown up decisions suck sometimes.
Hubby has a work trip to Orlando this weekend and I am thinking of tagging along with the kids. I can handle MK with 3 kids alone, right? lol.
Fitness is on my 2017 list also. I haven't lost the weight I put on with my 3rd baby and really need to!

Ohhhhh Building a home!!! How exciting!!! GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to hear all the details!
You totally can handle 3 kids in MK.. No doubt in my mind!
Yes get fit in 2017! We can do this!!!

For whatever reason i cannot quote you!
the more i am looking into Florida. the more i am learning it's really not the best place to raise kids?
Tom did find a BEAUTIFUL home in Knoxville. There are options!!
You have snow.. I no longer want snow.. Or winter.

Now you can escape your winters and come by me we will drive over to Connie's for one of her famous Disney nights!!

Other fronts..
So Tom's sister is giving him the run around! We need to sell that house!!! She is being... a...
latest

Yes a Hag. So prayers needed for her to get off her A$$!!!

OK OK.. I really want to talk Disney.. but FIRST i need to go and pay my bills! LOL!!

Talk soon and i can a few pictures from New Year's eve!

Today is another no school "snow" day. They missed 3 days in December for an ice storm. This time there is actually snow. One reason we always plan late August vacations is to make sure school is out. As of now, last day of school is June 22nd.

I was going to start 2017 in a healthy way. Then I got sick and haven't been able to grocery shop yet. So, hopefully, I will get out of the house soon and do some grocery shopping.

Not sure that I can pull off Disney this year. We did go to DL in 2016, so taking 2017 is ok, but I really want to see Pandora. I am sure it will still be there in 2018 and maybe the next movie will have been released.

I need someone to start talking Disney plans so pay your bills quickly.

We don't get much snow....

My niece lives near Knoxville and I have a good friend that lives south near Loudon.

Hey there, remember me???
Holy wow Mo! I saw the one picture on FB of the tree, but I didn't realize it was so bad! Yikes!!!!
We live in the Christmas tree state, but we still do a fake tree. With the wood stove, it's just too dry in here.

Happy New Year! Guess what......

We are BOTH going to Disney THIS YEAR! WooHoo

Hello! Happy New Year! Haven't been on in quite a while. But now that my trip is THIS YEAR I'm ready to get into Disney Mode! 79 days until we hit the road!!

Today is another no school "snow" day. They missed 3 days in December for an ice storm. This time there is actually snow. One reason we always plan late August vacations is to make sure school is out. As of now, last day of school is June 22nd.

We haven't had snow since the day after Christmas!! All melted can you believe that???
But i am waiting for the next wave.. I am sure it's coming very very soon..
Wowza! That's a LONG school year! Yes i can see how that would wrench up your plans. Love Sept.. the kids aren't really in full school mode just going over the previous years stuff i can get away with it.. Not for long.. SAD FACE!!

I was going to start 2017 in a healthy way. Then I got sick and haven't been able to grocery shop yet. So, hopefully, I will get out of the house soon and do some grocery shopping.

Oh no.. I do hope you feel better and SOON!!
I haven't had the chance to get shopping either- i hate spending $$ on lunch! But Subway and i have been BFF's this week. Salad soup NO CARBS!

Not sure that I can pull off Disney this year. We did go to DL in 2016, so taking 2017 is ok, but I really want to see Pandora. I am sure it will still be there in 2018 and maybe the next movie will have been released.

I really really want to get to DL one of these years!! Or i can stop drinking with friends who constantly rope us into another DW trip! LOL

I need someone to start talking Disney plans so pay your bills quickly.

I need to get this report rolling again..

We don't get much snow....

You don't?
Thankfully right now we don't have anything out there.. yet it's cold out there!!!

My niece lives near Knoxville and I have a good friend that lives south near Loudon.

Found a really cute home in Knoxville the other day! I do love the woodsey feel...

Hey there, remember me???

HOLY GUACAMOLE! it's SUZI!

Hellllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuziiiiiiiiiiiii

b4774df80d68b4472db26e440e257404.jpg

c63f72de9469f47c4d559411e7f4b70f.gif

Holy wow Mo! I saw the one picture on FB of the tree, but I didn't realize it was so bad! Yikes!!!!

it was the worst!! Can't believe how awful it was!

We live in the Christmas tree state, but we still do a fake tree. With the wood stove, it's just too dry in here.

Shame on you!
LOL.. I totally understand i need a couple of humidifiers! my upstairs is dry as a bone.. I love your wood stove!!

Happy New Year! Guess what......

We are BOTH going to Disney THIS YEAR! WooHoo

Happy New year my friend!

YES WE ARE GOING!!! I wish i was able to meet you! right now i cannot swing it with all the bills and the massive bill for the disney trip in Sept!

Hello! Happy New Year! Haven't been on in quite a while. But now that my trip is THIS YEAR I'm ready to get into Disney Mode! 79 days until we hit the road!!

WHAT?!?!
Suzi and NICOLE?!?! Are you kidding me!

This is a happy new year!! YAY ME i have my friends back!!!

I still have 246 days... I will have to stalk you and suzi on facebook...

We haven't had snow since the day after Christmas!! All melted can you believe that???

WHAT?!?!
Suzi and NICOLE?!?! Are you kidding me!

This is a happy new year!! YAY ME i have my friends back!!!

I still have 246 days... I will have to stalk you and suzi on facebook...

Must be all your New Year wishes coming true! LOL!

Update?!?

Well not really.. Just information.. Apparently Disney has canceled the really awesome service of the IPO... I am totally bummed about this! I wanted someone to do all my work for me this year!
So i guess you can call me the IPO.. DANG IT!

Tom's sister still hasn't helped with the sell of the house which is really putting a damper on all my planning here..

Job #2 may be downsizing.. so i am PRAYING they keep me. We were all interviewed with the big boss asked how it was going. Everyone of us have the same complaint about the manager yet they all think we are making crap up.. It's crazy.. So here is to hoping 2017 takes a turn for the BETTER and all things WORK OUT!!

I am SO ready to be at Disney right now. Out of this winter nastiness!!
Walking around in Epcot rain

or no rain smelling all those amazing smells and i really can go for one of these right about now.

I totally miss my girls too..

i really really really want this

and enjoying this view
polynesian_club_level_view.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter