Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

So my epic cruise is on hold; I cannot take 2 weeks off from work which it would require; maybe in 2019? Haha, yes, I can plan that far out. We have seen a lot of the Caribbean ports, after about seven Royal Caribbean cruises, and Alaska twice with RC and Princess, and I really wanted to start exploring Europe. Celebrity is going to start porting out of Dublin in 2018. It is a 10 night cruise, which between flying and seeing some of the area would require 2 weeks. Can't do it.

So, back to the drawing board for me.

So glad you enjoyed Moana. We went to see Arrival this past weekend. Best movie ever.

Hope your week is good!

Hi! :wave:

I've been reading along on short lunch breaks; retail job+the holidays+my manager is a rookie=LOTS of overtime and zero Disney time!

Plans are looking swell! Wish I had a recommendation for Epcot Foods, but it's been so long since I've gone I, not even sure what's there! I think it'd probably be SUPER fun for your big party to take over a table at Teppan Edo... the jokes I can only imagine!

Congrats on the baby!! That's wonderful news! I hope you stay close to your brother when you guys move. I lived away from my sister for almost 10 years and it's not so easy.

Wasn't Moana magical?! I goy the album through iTunes and we can't stop listening to it! Even my fella is singing along!! My obsession with the pacific islands has just been furthered with this film!!

Looking forward to what your fellow travelers think about plans! Are the kids into you yet? Or are they too focused on their sports and school and Christmas and stuff?

Great news about the baby.

Cannot wait!!!!! I want to start buying stuff now.. But i have to wait.. I am superstitious!

Sorry about your friend. My brother-in-law is a retired cop. I don't know how he did it for so long. Luckily he retired before it got as bad as it now.

Thankfully he was able to get out while the they still had some respect..

I'm proud of your boys for standing up to those bullies.

Me too!!!

I haven't seen Moana yet. I know that we did have the soundtrack at work. I remember putting it out. Whether we still have any or not is another story.

People are buying it up quick!

I'm sorry you feel you need to move. I live in a small town and hardly ever go into Cleveland. Crimes around here are usually kids doing stupid things.

that i like.. and probably will be my kids..

SO You are planning on moving for kids to start high school?
Just make sure you check when high school starts were you are moving. My girls start high school in 9th grade.

Same here? I thought that was freshman year?!?! Kids graduate in 8th and move to HS?

That is so cool.

Giddy

I though of you the other day as one of my girls was googling trying to find a volleyball league. Not sure where she thinks I have the time to drive her somewhere else. Or deal with another sport.

ugh oh.. im sure you would have to drive a lot more then i would? I would LOve to start taking milage to all the games in a year i drive.. I'll start in January!

So far both winter soccer and basketball are driving me nuts with not knowing when games are. I don't know how do it with three kids.

calendars... Lots of calendars. Sadly i miss a lot of the boys because of work and volleyball. But they have my full attention during football so i don't feel that bad as long as i make a few of them!

So my epic cruise is on hold; I cannot take 2 weeks off from work which it would require; maybe in 2019? Haha, yes, I can plan that far out. We have seen a lot of the Caribbean ports, after about seven Royal Caribbean cruises, and Alaska twice with RC and Princess, and I really wanted to start exploring Europe. Celebrity is going to start porting out of Dublin in 2018. It is a 10 night cruise, which between flying and seeing some of the area would require 2 weeks. Can't do it.

NO!
ohhhhhhh dublin.... That might just make my bucketlist!!!

So, back to the drawing board for me.

It's a great place to be!!!

So glad you enjoyed Moana. We went to see Arrival this past weekend. Best movie ever.

I have to look this one up?

I've been reading along on short lunch breaks; retail job+the holidays+my manager is a rookie=LOTS of overtime and zero Disney time!

Totally understand!!! I stalk you enough on facebook to know your OK.
oh no on a rookie manager especially this time of year!

Plans are looking swell! Wish I had a recommendation for Epcot Foods, but it's been so long since I've gone I, not even sure what's there! I think it'd probably be SUPER fun for your big party to take over a table at Teppan Edo... the jokes I can only imagine!

I agree.. Teppan Edo would be a riot.. then again so would Beirgarten! just don't know..

Congrats on the baby!! That's wonderful news! I hope you stay close to your brother when you guys move. I lived away from my sister for almost 10 years and it's not so easy.

I AM OVER THE MOON for the baby!!! I want to start buying all kinds of stuff but will wait.. not patiently.
Yes i must be with someone especially for the holidays. I need a house full of craziness. or i might go crazy!

Wasn't Moana magical?! I goy the album through iTunes and we can't stop listening to it! Even my fella is singing along!! My obsession with the pacific islands has just been furthered with this film!!

I LOVED Moana!!! YES the soundtrack is the BEST! so glad you agree!!! Tom hasn't seen the movie but will call me singing thank you.. HA HA! it's addicting!
YES! the only islands i will ever get to is Polynesian resort.. BUT I'LL TAKE IT!

Looking forward to what your fellow travelers think about plans! Are the kids into you yet? Or are they too focused on their sports and school and Christmas and stuff?

Me too.. If we ever get together!
Nope kids dont' have a clue.. This time around i don't talk that much about it.. The kids bring it up first. We just have SO MUCH going on Disney is not hop topic right now..
THANKFULLY!!!

Off to meet a friend for lunch today! YAY! getting away from my office!! Very happy about this..

Hope to get a update soon.

Same here? I thought that was freshman year?!?! Kids graduate in 8th and move to HS?

"High School" where i lived started in 9th grade, BUT we were still at the Junior High since the HS wasn't big enough. We did K-3, 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12 in my town. They have since rebuilt the high school (I insist I didn't go to that school lol), and it is now 9-12. So if it is like that I would guess high school isn't 8th grade.

"High School" where i lived started in 9th grade, BUT we were still at the Junior High since the HS wasn't big enough. We did K-3, 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12 in my town. They have since rebuilt the high school (I insist I didn't go to that school lol), and it is now 9-12. So if it is like that I would guess high school isn't 8th grade.

Yes our High School is 9-12!
So this is something i need to look into! Thanks!

OK i am NOT paying Photobucket monthly for my pictures i need to look into my Flicker account which i haven't logged into in about a year!!
grumble..

The girls are still nervous during games... BUT they have a better record then the other teams!! WOOHOO!

Matt got a technical foul yesterday pushed a kid..
:sad2:

We did decorate the tree! FINALLY.. the house is COMPLETED! I still have a ton of Christmas shopping to do.. WHY oh WHY do i wait until the last minute to do these things?!?!

OK i hope you all have a great Weekend!

Just popping in to say hi! Hope you are surviving your snow/cold. I won't talk about the weather here in Texas.

You are an awesome coach - way to go girls.

Almost finished with my shopping this year; thanks to Amazon and on-line shopping. Do you know how hard it is to buy for 20-somethings? My son, his wife, and my niece are all 26; my nephew is 23, his partner is 30, and my youngest son is 21. I really try to give each of them a little something special, not just throw gift cards and $ their way. Even though that is the majority of their gift:)

Have a wonderful week; stay warm.

im here i did something to my finger and if the pain doesn't start to subside i have to call the Doc. my whole hand is swollen and it hurts!

It's been crazy bust working 13+ hours a day. once the holidays are over i will be back here and making you all crazy!

im here i did something to my finger and if the pain doesn't start to subside i have to call the Doc. my whole hand is swollen and it hurts!

It's been crazy bust working 13+ hours a day. once the holidays are over i will be back here and making you all crazy!
Ouchie!! That's so weird because last week I did something to my shoulder and have been in agony since then!! I've been slathering myself in Icy Hot and it's just now started to feel a little better. Grr. No time for this!

BOO to working so many long crazy hours!!! We want you back here making us crazy :banana:

Sending hugs and Christmas cheer!!! I hope your hand is doing better!

D~

Hope you are doing okay in this weather Mo; and hope your hand is better. Take care of yourself.

Ouchie!! That's so weird because last week I did something to my shoulder and have been in agony since then!! I've been slathering myself in Icy Hot and it's just now started to feel a little better. Grr. No time for this!

BOO to working so many long crazy hours!!! We want you back here making us crazy :banana:

OUCH! I hope your feeling better! I mean aren't you leaving tomorrow?

Hope your finger/hand is better!

Thanks!

Sending hugs and Christmas cheer!!! I hope your hand is doing better!

D~

Thank you!
Hugs and christmas fun to you too!

Hope you are doing okay in this weather Mo; and hope your hand is better. Take care of yourself.

Im a mess..

Hello all!
I am a hot mess. I need to just sit in a padded room until May.
I have no idea what i did to my finger. Thursday the boys had a game i had my hands in my pocket when i brought it out and tried to open my hand my middle finger was WHITE HOT PAIN. like i broke it! WHAT IS THAT?
Friday i woke up and my entire hand was swollen and i wasn't able to put my ring on. Being right handed and the middle finger of my right hand. Well lets just say it put a kink in regular living.
SO i called the doc he was able to see me right away. Friend of mine Kristy came with me so maybe we would get some shopping done too.
The doc thinks i broke it. I told him he's nuts lost that battle and had an x-ray anyway. I will get the results today. The swelling went down and i am able to bent it slightly without much pain. like typing.. I can do it without terrible pain.
Saturday- Meg had a game.
Have i mentioned how these girls cannot get it together to save their lives? It's disheartening. Sitting in the awful chairs and NO heat in the gym I pinched a nerve or froze a muscle in my lower back.. YAY MORE PAIN! Holy moley i am 12 years old in the mind and 112 in body!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
I had to work from 6pm-11pm. I didn't get home until 1am with the weather. Back and finger in pain i wanted to crawl into bed. Yet the snow meiser was against me walked out into a BLIZZARD-- Apparently IDOT and the suburbs don't have plows or salt during blizzards?!? I had to do 25-30 all the way home.
Was up the next morning at 5:30 AM! coffee and trying to open my eyes. Back and finger still painful Yet i had to get up and out to be back at work lovely hour of 8am- Kill me. Of course it snowed more and IDOT the suburbs still hasn't cleaned the streets. One of the regional Managers came in once and complained about our bathrooms how dirty they are. Guess who was tasked to clean both bathrooms?
11VJOJG.png

Yes. 4.5 hours of cleaning bathrooms. This did NOTHING for my finger or my back. the last half hour was spend cleaning up the back room. Which i was ok with since i was in my street cleaning clothes! Thankfully someone finally woke up and the streets were better. i was able to get home at a decent hour just in time to watch my beloved Bears blow it in the 4th.

shaking_head_disgust_keanu_reeves.gif

As i was sitting my back stiffened up. OUCH
BUT i am Mom first. so we packed up and drove to our beloved Target. My heart wasn't in it because of the -3 temp and my back but i pushed on! we neede dto make Christmas COOKIES!
my luck Target didn't have eggs or gloves for Matt.. Off to Walmart we went. rest of supplies gathered we were finally on our way home!
As always we had a blast!!!

This is my life.. and i wouldn't change it for the world!!!

finished products.

Peanut did such a cute job. She takes her time and makes them so cute.

The boys on the other hand:

Just throw some sprinkles on and call it a day.
They are nutty

Zack's cookie pizza:

There is video on my facebook.. it summed up the night

here is a small one

Now that i have moved over to Flicker i think i can keep going on this

we didn't finish until 9:30. I laughed uncontrollably! Matt cracking eggs for the first time was worth everything. All the pain working through the exhaustion!

Needless to say i woke up in TOTAL pain this morning and needed to get my back moving- very tough this morning.
Running late as always on a monday to this:

Im sorry... What's the temp outside?

THERE ISN'T ONE- (Ron White.) and it's dropping.

It's cold.. at the office i thought i would be able to sit and enjoy my coffee before the day became... Stupid..
I walked into a frozen fortress I totally forgot to turn up the heat... No heat.
i was unhappy to say the least. it thawed about 8am.
Guess what? I have to work after this place-- The good news i know the bathrooms are clean..

now you all know why i am nuts.

Hope you all have a great week! Hope to be back to post something fun!

stay warm my friends!!

Jeez Mo!!! Talk about a crazy weekend... So - what's the verdict on your finger??? Are they going to let you keep it? :scratchin

I feel your pain - I HATE the cold... This weather - if it wasn't the week before Christmas - I'd be gone... It's way too early in winter for this!

How about your back - what's up with that? Is that doing better today?

Love how you have the above of your kitchen cupboards decorated - cute!!!

And the cookies - it looks like mass chaos and FUN! LOL Miss those kids!!!

I hope today is much better and much warmer for you! :lovestruc

D~

OUCH! I hope your feeling better! I mean aren't you leaving tomorrow?
YEP! Tomorrow we have to come to school til 11, then we're back home to grab the luggage and wait for our ride to the airport :) Orlandoooooo, here we come!!!

My arm is definitely feeling better, but my lovely son has decided to bestow his cold on me just in time to leave on the trip. Added Vicks, Day Quil and cough drops to my luggage last night. Sigh. BUT I'd rather be miserably sick at Disney World than anywhere else :)

Sorry about your back and finger. I hope you're feeling better. I hate winter, too. I had two days last week that were blizzard like. I could only drive about 15 miles an hour. It took forever to get home. It always seems to take forever for the city to clean the roads around here. We had the cold weather but this week it's supposed to be in the 30's and 40's.
Your kids always seem to have so much fun with what ever they're doing. It's great that the boys get involved with the baking and cooking. My mom and dad made sure that we all learned to cook and bake. That turned out to be a good thing for one of my brothers because his wife never learned to cook. He did all the cooking until his daughters were old enough to learn how. As far as I know, my sister-in-law still doesn't cook.
Have a Merry Christmas
Liz

I will get to replies next week!!
My back is still painful. My finger is slightly painful. I think i am going to leave early today Take a HOT shower to relax my back muscles to right back to work.
Meg is home with a temp of 103.
Thankfully Tom put up our fake tree otherwise we wouldn't have a tree this year!
Oh i have stories..

Which ALL can wait until next week because i want to

WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY MAGICAL CHRISTMAS!!!

dcc718250LARGE.jpg

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party-at-Walt-Disney-World-Magic-Kingdom-November-2014-39.jpg

mickey-mouse-christmas-punjabigraphics-com-hi6XBs-clipart.gif

Jeez Mo!!! Talk about a crazy weekend... So - what's the verdict on your finger??? Are they going to let you keep it? :scratchin

called and said it's not broken.. yeah no kidding i told YOU that.
It's still attached--- at the moment! LOL

I feel your pain - I HATE the cold... This weather - if it wasn't the week before Christmas - I'd be gone... It's way too early in winter for this!

Good Gracious that cold was crazy. I hated every minute of it.
Thankfully it's all gone now.. just for the next wave to come through

How about your back - what's up with that? Is that doing better today?

Sciatic nerve! OUCH! Just doing stretches get it loose

Love how you have the above of your kitchen cupboards decorated - cute!!!

Thanks!

And the cookies - it looks like mass chaos and FUN! LOL Miss those kids!!!

Always an adventure in our house!
come on by!

I hope today is much better and much warmer for you! :lovestruc

It's been a lot warmer!

YEP! Tomorrow we have to come to school til 11, then we're back home to grab the luggage and wait for our ride to the airport :) Orlandoooooo, here we come!!!

My arm is definitely feeling better, but my lovely son has decided to bestow his cold on me just in time to leave on the trip. Added Vicks, Day Quil and cough drops to my luggage last night. Sigh. BUT I'd rather be miserably sick at Disney World than anywhere else :)

I don't know why i am replying! YOUR IN DISNEY!

Sorry about your back and finger. I hope you're feeling better. I hate winter, too. I had two days last week that were blizzard like. I could only drive about 15 miles an hour. It took forever to get home. It always seems to take forever for the city to clean the roads around here. We had the cold weather but this week it's supposed to be in the 30's and 40's.

It's so much warmer.. Like 50's! CRAZY weather!

Your kids always seem to have so much fun with what ever they're doing. It's great that the boys get involved with the baking and cooking. My mom and dad made sure that we all learned to cook and bake. That turned out to be a good thing for one of my brothers because his wife never learned to cook. He did all the cooking until his daughters were old enough to learn how. As far as I know, my sister-in-law still doesn't cook.
Have a Merry Christmas
Liz

HA! Matt better marry someone who cooks cleans and all the above. That kid is LAZY. LOL.. he knows how but just wont DO IT.

We try to have a lot of fun.. they are only small once and i love the memories!!!

I think i can get a Christmas update done today as long as the flicker account actually did upload the pictures?!?!

bad news first, My step dad's sister passed away on Christmas eve. she was struggling with Cancer while my mom's sister was. It's a tough year and i am glad it's about OVER!
too many deaths. I pray 2017 is all about NEW!

Let's get on with the festivities!

Christmas 2016

Started rough. Meg had a 103 temp and has been sick ever since the boys had temps but they broke and now are stuck with the cough from hell. They can't see them until Tuesday next week.. Over the counter drugs will be the key! ugh

I don't know if any of you saw.. My Christmas tree died a horrible death. Thankfully we still had the cheapo fake tree from years ago when my basement was nice we bought it for the kids. Haven't used it in years.
Charlie brown had NOTHING on this thing.
Friday we had a bulldog board christmas party.. I have to tell you it was SO FUN!
i laughed way to hard at the silly antics! My friend as i have mentioned several times Chunk is the yeti. Yes people I am friends with big foot.
well Roger's sister said she is the master of chewbacca sounds.
umm
No. Sounded more like a dying goose. So she said she can do a better yeti walk:
20161223_222135

I think we are funny..

Saturday was rough Meg still wasn't feeling well at all. My house was a wreck i needed to clean it for Santa and people coming over on Christmas. It was disgusting! No wonder why everyone was sick! So i deep cleaned the house showered and headed to my parent's house for the festivities!
No pictures but as usual we had a laughing good time!
Sunday!
Christmas!!!
20161223_222135

SANTA CAME!!!

Kids opened the group present first:
20161225_072531

Which was the game pie in face..

Here are a bunch of random present opening:
20161225_072720_001

20161225_072748

20161225_072810

20161225_072851

20161225_072912

20161225_073241

and yes i couldn't wait:
20161225_073050

She opened it and just stared! Said oh i just love this and needs to go into a special place! YAY! THANK YOU D!

20161225_073556

Logan present
20161225_074000

20161225_073544

Zack wanted a laptop- said since Matt got the Xbox 1 he would really love a laptop.
OK! It will help with homework and LEARNING!

This is doesn't work:
20161225_073814

20161225_073842

I got:
20161225_074224

Funny stuff:
20161225_093956

20161225_080331

Battle bots.. a must in all households
FB_VID_1482716010355

a friend of ours comes over every Christmas and made a device that is like the firestick broken but also has every sega-nintendo- atari game known! We had such a great time!
20161225_124022

aftermath of the craziness and the full bellies of the annual HUGE Christmas breakfast!
20161225_124415

Lex was even festive!
20161225_124457

Seriously!
\The size of the mega tsums tsums!
20161225_213606

Peanut received the Dumbo and Zack has Baymax! Matt feels slighted but once Stitch comes out i promised him i will get it.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and ready to bring in the new year!!!

Excited to see what 2017 brings!

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It looks like your kids had a good Christmas. Sorry about your tree. My tree is on it's last leg so to speak. The cats have completely destroyed the back of it. The branches hang down instead of sticking out and half the lights don't work. I put a couple of strings of lights on it so that least it doesn't look too bad.
I hope your kids a feeling better and that your back and hand don't hurt too much.
Liz

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It looks like your kids had a good Christmas. Sorry about your tree. My tree is on it's last leg so to speak. The cats have completely destroyed the back of it. The branches hang down instead of sticking out and half the lights don't work. I put a couple of strings of lights on it so that least it doesn't look too bad.
I hope your kids a feeling better and that your back and hand don't hurt too much.
Liz

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Kids had a great Christmas despite being sick! HA HA HA HA HA! Christmas tree problems!!! They do exist! What is that about?!?! But i need visual..

Kids go to the doc on Tuesday. I just hope to ge them back to normal at some point. I do miss them! HA!

Eh i am fine..Just another day in paradise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter