Why all the love for the Ohana breakfast?

The food was okay and I didn't like the sausage but the characters are awesome! Maybe that's the real reason behind the good reviews.

We loved O'hana for breakfast when we went about 3 years ago. We have it booked for our Nov trip. Can't wait!

:thumbsup2 Tusker House is the best bfast in all of WDW IMHO
i totally agree with this. Even with reservations at Ohana, you wait on line for 20 minutes just to check in. Then sometimes it could be another 45 minutes to be called. I've been to Ohana a bunch of times but the last time I went. I believe was in 2011. The food was disgusting. It was so greasy. I was actually gagging. It was a waste of money or dining credits. Don't remember what I used. The service was horrible. I haven't been back since. No intention of going back. Tusker House for breakfast is a must do. I do it every time.

It seems to get consistently great reviews, but when I look at the menu, all I see is scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon/sausage. I'm pretty sure I'd rather have a yummy buffet with lots more to choose from. Am I missing something? Why does everyone love it?

We love Ohana for breakfast. The food is kind of basic and there isn't as much variety as what you will find at a buffet, but it has always been good every time we've gone (the juice is amazing). The atmosphere is a little more relaxed (IMO) than other character meals and it's nice that the food is brought to your table instead of having to go through a buffet line. Plus the characters are cute as they are dressed in Hawaiian clothes and they have always come around to our table several times whenever we've eaten there.

We ate here last year and are returning this year. We had a lot of TS meals and this was one of our favorites:thumbsup2 The juice and bread are the best, but everything else was hot and fresh, too. Visiting the Poly is always great, and the fact that this is one of the more reasonable character meals is an added bonus:goodvibes

We were just there two weeks ago and loved it! THe food, while basic, seemed fresher to me than the buffets are. I agree with whoever said the potatos were great, could have eaten a whole platter of them myself!(didn't of course:rotfl2:)

The only negative thing I have to say (aside from crappy coffee but this is Disney we are talking about) is that Lilo seemed ...... surly. Like she didn't want to be there. All the rest were great though, esp. Stitch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter