Who's the cutest little third wheel? - USO, HHN & IOA trip report Oct 2016 COMPLETE

Thanks for a lovely trip report
Enjoyed reading it all and your pictures were a great bonus to see!

Awww thanks mac and thanks for reading it. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

I had such fun reading along! You guys are great!

Angryduck, you're too kind. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading along.

I do enjoy writing trip reports because it's nice to read them years later and remember all the fun things you did. :)

Enjoyed reading your report Rachel........yes, it's good to have the memories immortalised forever.......your pictures were all lovely and you could see you really enjoyed your time there.......

Thanks for taking the time to do it........and look forward to reading about your honeymoon.........:)

Enjoyed reading your report Rachel........yes, it's good to have the memories immortalised forever.......your pictures were all lovely and you could see you really enjoyed your time there.......

Thanks for taking the time to do it........and look forward to reading about your honeymoon.........:)

Hey Schumi,

sorry for being super slow... thanks for your kind words and for reading along. Can't wait for honeymoon next year, Hawaii here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!