whos on??? no one arnsers my treads!!!

Using proper spelling and grammar might help a bit.
I could hardly read your title.

Time zone differences, and sometimes people think the thread it uninteresting. Happens to me all the time.

it happens, get some streat cred or no one will care.... and make sure that new generations don't ignore you... (it kinda hurts)

Honestly? It may be your spelling/typo stuff.

But, if you use the spell check on word, or even google the words you don't know how to spell and then copy and paste the correction it gives you, that may help! :hug:

im an aussie with limited internet access on my laptop at school so that and time change affect as to whether i answer threads or not.

one, learn to spell.
Two..i'm not trying to be rude..but, Stop complaining.
it's rather annoying.

Don't worry- it happens to me all the time. The time zones thing may be a big part of it to.

Well, I know one thing. This is one way to make sure your threads aren't answered. Nobody likes people who complain about not getting enough attention.

oh dear.
i remeber i got yelled at for not using proper spelling/grammar lol. maybe that would help?

Well, I know one thing. This is one way to make sure your threads aren't answered. Nobody likes people who complain about not getting enough attention.

Yet you just answered his thread... I think that's a paradox. I'm not sure.

I agree with learn how to spell. It's answers, not arnsers. Maybe people think you are a troll?

I can't answer because I have no idea what you just said.

Honestly people around here are more likely to respond to threads if:
A) You are a well-known poster
B) Have decent spelling and grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect but just make sure it can easily be read and comprehended.
C) If your post is interesting.

I'm sure its not personal :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter