Who's eaten at Whispering Canyon Cafe

webprinter said:
Who has better fried chicken? Whispering Canyon or 50's Prime Time?

Haven't eaten at WC, but I'll tell you that 50s PT is the best fried chicken I've EVER had!

Anne

We had lunch there in November. It was very late and there were only 4 or 5 other families eating there. I think our waiter was winding down his day too, because we had absolutely NO schtick. We got the skillets. The food was just okay, but atmosphere and expectations really do play a part in the taste of the food. We'd definately go back, we'd just do it right at a meal time!

Aimee K :sunny:

Hi,

WCC is fun & the food is pretty good. I've only had breakfast but I'd recommend it.

Allison

We had breakfast there and ordered the skillet. It was delicious and the service was great. It's kinda' loud and crazy, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. We're a childless couple. but we like watching kids go nuts...in this kind of atmosphere that is. Going nuts at the CA Grille, well, that's another story.

PamNC

Are you allowed to split the skillets are they just for one person only??

We had dinner there last June and loved it! We celebrated my younger brother's 16th birthday. Our server was so great! He made my brother get up and lead a parade on stick ponies...I don't think there was anyone else over about age 7 up there! :rotfl2: The food was great too! It was all you can eat but I don't think we made it through our skillet. It was so much food!

Dh and I ordered lunch off the menu last fall. DH had a great burger, and I had the chicken quesadilla appetizer as an entree. Food was excellent. Dh had his 2nd lemonade in a gallon size mason jar with a HUGE straw. Too funny. While the restaurant was very busy and loud during this visit, we didn't see much in the way of silly antics.

My husband and I ate there last year. He was pleased with his food...I thought mine was just ok. I had ribs and they were very tough. They did serve a lot of food though!! The atmosphere was great, though our waiter was very subdued. He was very pleasant though. We got to sit right next to the fireplace which was awesome. The dessert, however, was FABULOUS! Yum...I'd go back there just for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter