" whole party may be seated at more than 1 table"

mke222

Earning My Ears
I made my reservations last week and got several " please note that your whole party may be seated at more than 1 table message " for several locations.

How likely is it that we will have to split up we are only a party of 6 and I can't imagine that a family theme park would have more small tables than large ones.

Is this one of those things where if you split up you will sit faster than trying to wait for a large one. Or does disney know now what tables it has availabel and we most likely are splitting up.

I got it at The Plaza in MK, Akershus, California Grill and Kona.

very, very unlikely. We are a party of 6 or 7 and I get the multiple table note on practically every ADR, and we've never been separated.

However, if they need to split us, we are happy to put the 3 kids at a table of their own....far far away from us. ;)

This is practically a standard answer. I've seen it when making a reservation for 3 people. I read on here before that it has came up when someone made a reservation for 1.

very, very unlikely. We are a party of 6 or 7 and I get the multiple table note on practically every ADR, and we've never been separated.

However, if they need to split us, we are happy to put the 3 kids at a table of their own....far far away from us. ;)

this is how I felt to :rotfl: Let the CMs take care of my 5 yo. Just hope they bring his food fast enough :rotfl:

Very unlikely that you will be split up. We went in 2007 with a party of 8 & then again in 2009 with a party of 9. We were able to be seated at the SAME table at ALL the restaurants, even LeCellier & CRT!! You'll be fine!!

We have only been split up once. That is when we were a party of 8 eating at the Castle.

It is a common warning on most ADRs. So while there is a chance your family may be split up, the actual odds of it happening are slim to none. Don't fret about it.

I switched from cat 3 to cat 2 at the hoop-dee-doo because of this message. I'm not sure how many cat 3's they have that can seat 5.

I also got the message for Boma and Kona, which I thought was funny. Not worried about sitting together at either of these places.

I was looking for an answer to this question, I just made my ADR's today and find it hard to believe that they would have to split up 5 people at many of the rest's I made ressies for. 2 of the ressies are for a Bday and if we can't sit togehter it really isn't worth it to eat on Property. Especially since I dont want to split up my friend with my kids.. she doesnt want to cut their meat... especially on her Birthday!

I can confirm that I got this message over the weekend for an ADR at Crystal Palace - party of 3.

I'd like to hear from someone who's booked a party of 1 and gotten this warning - just what parts are they willing to seat elsewhere?

I can confirm that I got this message over the weekend for an ADR at Crystal Palace - party of 3.

I'd like to hear from someone who's booked a party of 1 and gotten this warning - just what parts are they willing to seat elsewhere?

roflmao! :lmao: :thumbsup2

I have some parts I'd like to seat elsewhere, but every time I look, there always right there behind me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter