Who would win in an all-out fight between these four Disney Villains.....

brocklesnar69

Proud to be a Villain
This "what if" scenario is based on how these characters were portrayed IN THEIR MOVIES (not Kingdom Hearts). So if these four ultimate Disney Villains were at their absolute strongest, who is the most powerful? Who would be the final baddy standing in a fight to finish?

Chernabog:
Chernabog.jpg

Jafar: (Set Free from his Lamp)
normal_GenieJafar0001~0.jpg

Maleficent:
maleficent.jpg

Hades:
logo

Well, from what I can tell, these four villains are the top 4 most powerful in all of Disney. And they are all the most evil.

If the competition was held at night--Chernabog. As I recall, he wasn't terribly fond of daylight?

I'm torn between Maleficant and Chernabog. Maleficant scares me lol but Chernabog is supposed to be 'the most powerful disney villain ever created'.

I don't think Hades (although one of my fave disney villians ever) or Jafar could come close to either of them.

As a thought...on Mickeys House of Villians Chernabog admires Maleficant in her dragon form (correct me if I'm wrong, my memories a little hazy)

I am torn between Chernabog and Hades. I mean Chernabog screams EVIL but Hades is a greek god. I guess it would be Hades tho, because wait is Chernabog immortal??

Sorry if this upsets anyone but I feel obligated to point out that Chernabog is in fact the ACTUAL Devil and he isn't hurt by daylight but the church bells/chanting. The daylight didn't hurt him per say but it probably didn't help things lol.

Now as to the actual question it's a matter of conditions.

Jafar (freed from the lamp) and Maleficent probably have the exact same amount of power.

Hades, while being in fact a god, never really showed that much power to begin with if you think about it. He mainly just used fire based...er explosions and whatnot. Most of the time he'd get someone else to be fighting for him which makes me put him at the bottom of this list. The same for Chernabog really. Because he is the Devil he mainly uses his influence to control other people and doesn't have power per say of his own.

So that brings us back to Maleficent and Jafar and honestly I can't choose between them. Normally I'd say Maleficent because she's cool and collected whereas Jafar is a reckless hothead but since he's a genie can he even die? I mean we know Maleficent gets stabbed in the heart and dies (as a dragon even for god's sake lol) but I don't think Jafar ever died.

And that was my extremely over thought out rant on the subject :lmao:

Perhaps I am totally biased, but I don't see any way Jafar can lose this. Granted, if he were still a slave to the lamp, then yeah, the others would certainly be able to manipulate him. But free from his lamp... that pretty much makes him a God. Absolute limitless power with nothing holding him back.... I think he'd make pretty short work of Maleficent.

For Chernabog, Jafar would just play some Church bells and make him run for his life.

Hades, especially in his own realm, would be tricky. The only way he could win is if he tricked Jafar into some sort of contract. But if Jafar went to his realm purely to destroy him..... it would be very interesting, to say the least.

I'm (obviously) going with Jafar.

Come on its so obvious, anyone who cant see it really isnt a Disney fan, the obvious winner is Hades, and heres why

1. hes a god he cant die

2. if you watched the film you would relies that Hercules (b4 becoming a god) couldn't even hit him.

3. the only person with a chance is an idiot who was outsmarted by Aladdin.

Not convinced?

here are some facts, maleficent was beaten and killed by 1 guy with a sword (no powers),
Hades was beaten by Hercules a guy with a sword, but has super strength and at that point was a god, not to mention he defeated all the titans too, also this didnt kill Hades,
Chernabog is beaten by church bells, hes not going to be a problem,
jafar was outsmarted very easily, but he is the biggest competition due to him being a genie, however I think he can actually die, also if he was released from the lamp he would have decreased power like the other genies.

so heres what could happen, Hades just needs to keep attacking maleficent untill she dies, maybe he uses a sword whatever, all we know is she cant kill him

For Chernabog he just uses church bells, not difficult

Now jafar, either he kills him over time, or he simply stats, "well you may be a genie, but your no god" jafar then makes a deal with hades, and now hades has jafar as a little slave forever.

maybe malificent, hades and jafar would team up to fight a common evil?

or maybe Hades would win,,.... hear me out...

in the film its shown that Hades can control evil monsters, maybe he can control the chernabog...ahhhhh then use the chernabog to take down jafar and maybe ... he might just flirt with Malificent "bada bing ba da boom," ask her to be his evil queen, she says no he sends her to hell using the chernabog and jafar who are now under his control...

am i right... tell me im right?

My brother thinks Hades would win, but I disagree. I think that Maleificent would win because she can turn into a dragon and breathe fire which Hades cant do. Maleificent has magic, so she can cast spells on the other villians and make them lose, then win!:maleficen

I disqualify Maleficent on the grounds that she has been killed once already--and by a mortal man with a sword at that! Chernabog winces and cringes and slinks away when he hears church bells, so he is easily dealt with. Sorry. Maleficent and Chernabog might be awesome and have great presence, but they also have severe and easily exploited weaknesses.

Hades and Jafar are the best candidates. With Jafar in his genie form, they are both pretty much gods.

Genies are immortal (at any rate we know they live for thousands years minimum), and I do not recall seeing evidence that genies can be killed. Genies can make something from nothing, change the fabric of reality, etc. Jafar's brief power-trip before he's enslaved at the end even suggests that genies can play with the universe itself.

Jafar's chances, however, would be seriously compromised if he were not a free genie. All Hades would have to do is rub the lamp.

On the other hand, even the Genie said he has limits to his powers: He can't make anyone fall in love, he can't raise the dead, and most importantly, he *can't kill anyone.* If these same limitations apply to even FREE genies, then Jafar is already compromised: He can't strike Hades dead himself.

My vote reluctantly goes to Hades, but only by a hair.

This has got to depend at least in part on whether or not Hades has control over the titans in this scenario. If he does, I would say he wins because he is a god so he can't die, and he wouldn't even need to do the fighting since he could easily get the titans to kill off the others. If not, I would say Maleficent stands a fighting chance since presumably none of the villains have the Sword of Truth or the Shield of Virtue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter