Who is going in the Suites?

Good point! Not that I was going to upgrade to a 3 anyway. I'd rather be able to do the ABD trip too! :thumbsup2

I agree 100%. I'd rather do the ABD tour the upgrade to a cat 3.

I had troubling finding your room for the FE gifts. I kept going down the wrong elevator.:rotfl:

I was lucky Kim (tickledtink33) told me that you had to be midship to get to his rooms.

But I really enjoyed the skeet shooting off the back of the boat. :rotfl2: Not sure how the scanner missed my shot gun in my luggage. :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It was great having a verandah the size of 1/2 the ship. I enjoyed sitting out there at night and reading my book and watching the stars. It was like having my very own yacht. Not sure how I am going to be able to go back to steerage on the next cruise though. :confused3

how was it being at the back of the ship in terms of up and down motion?

i've stayed in the midship cat 3 suites, but not in the HA....i've thought about it because of the huge verandah, but i'm worried about the up and down motion..

anyone know where it's worse? midship or back where the HA suites are?

I didn't know the room numbers of where all the podcast peeps were staying. Therefore, I was unable to give them FE gifts. I did see one of the suites as I was delivering and dropped one there. So, whoever was in that suite that got a CD feel special because you were the only ones

Yeah, no discount only the on board credit.

The cat 3 room was really nice. I am not sure if HA room is that different than the standard cat3's but the balcony is definitely different. That balcony was to die for.

There are four basic layouts for the category 3 suites. There are only two like Tonya's. Only one is available for the PCC 2.0.

Kevin,

Since you couldn't stand being in the big ole spacious Cat 1 Suite, I'll offer to help you out this time. I'll take one for the team here and offer to trade you our Cat 99 Steerage Space we have booked, and we'll put the Roy Suite to good use instead. This last cruise, it was a quaint little nook that just oozed cozyness and alone-time. And on top of that, the goats didnt bite me too many times, and they didnt make me get the oars out to start rowing even once. Enjoy!!

Both the category 1 and category 2 suites for the PCC 2.0 are no longer available.

how was it being at the back of the ship in terms of up and down motion?

i've stayed in the midship cat 3 suites, but not in the HA....i've thought about it because of the huge verandah, but i'm worried about the up and down motion..

anyone know where it's worse? midship or back where the HA suites are?

Midship always has less motion. All four midship category 3 suites are reserved, but there are still others that are considered midship with very little motion felt there in my option.

There are four basic layouts for the category 3 suites. There are only two like Tonya's. Only one is available for the PCC 2.0.

You think they will rename it the Tonya Suite???? :confused3;):thumbsup2

If someone else is paying for my cruise, I'll gladly stay in a suite! :teeth: But since no one has yet offered to do so, I requested a quote for a cat. 11 cabin. If a cat. 12 had been available, I would've requested that!

After seeing the price of the ABD tour - I'll pass on that, too. I'm sure it's a great tour, but that 5-night/6-day tour costs more per person than most cruises. :scared1:

Will it sparkle?

It will in fact sparkle!!! Upon the official renaming, fiber optics will be installed in the ceiling and walls. ;)

If it does you probably won't notice for all the feathers. :angel:

And there will be feather duvets, feather beds, and down pillows on the bed and a feather release (similar to a balloon release at a political convention) on the verandah at midnight every night. :rolleyes1

We will not be in the Cat 1 for this cruise.

It was much more space than John and I needed.

We booked a category 3 stateroom for 2010.

And yes....we had many people stop and look around the suite. Anyone that asked was invited to stop by and check things out.

I'm guessing we probably had 75 or 80 people look around. No one was turned away.

seems you've stolen my favorite staterooms....
so i'm going to have to 'settle'....oh well....

first let's see if i actually make it onto this cruise......i've seen me with reservations before....only when i actually set foot on that ship, will i believe it...:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!