Who got AAA disc. for package w/free dining?

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
We are looking into it.

We have an AP but I think this may work out cheaper.

WHat was your discount?

Michele

No discounts can be applied to the free dining plan. The offer is book a regular Magic Your Way package (sans discount) and get the dining for free.

It's a great offer. I have an AP and qualify for TA rates, but this free dining is a better offer for me than either of those discounts.

Sue Ellen

Thanks for the response, so not even the standard 10% room discount on the package?

Thanks

Michele

Nope. No room discount at all with the free dining MYW package. I've heard it from others, but more importantly I've heard it from the mouth of the AAA TA I use. She is very in-the-know when it comes to booking Disney, and I trust her answer on this completely. (The fact that SueEllen agrees just adds to the validity of this answer.)

Gooofy-Blade said:
no AAA discount.......confirmed many times.......take the free food and run! :cool1:

We're going end of Oct. No free food for us. :sad2: Hope they come up with some great code or other great deal. :genie:

Not to brag or anything, but our quote from AAA for our 10/1-8 stay at POR w/ free dining was about $100 less than the quote for the same package directly from WDW (taken from the website). So we got some kind of discount from AAA w/ the dining promo (and I checked; the difference wasn't travel insurance).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter