• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whispering canyon - breakfast or lunch?

clevmom

MomexcitedaboutNovtrip!
If we want to do Whispering Canyon on a park day, is MK the easiest park to get to?

Should we go to breakfast and then head to the park or leave the park to go to WC for lunch?

TIA!!

Are you doing the Dining Plan or paying out of pocket? If you are paying out of pocket than breakfast is the way to go, it is so much cheaper. It is our favorite, we have been twice for breakfast. Their skillets are amazing and the never ending bacon is a favorite! Now it didn't seem as rowdy and fun as what I have seen on videos or heard from others that have been for lunch and dinner. We are thinking of going back in December for dinner because it's supposed to be a lot more rowdy than breakfast. We really enjoyed the breakfast though. You can take a boat from the Wilderness Lodge straight to MK. It's such a lovely ride!

I would go to WCC for any meal. My family and I all love the breakfast. They offer the type of food we all love, and it's pretty tasty.

I love the breakfast, too. However, if you are not staying at WL, it might make more sense to go to MK at rope drop, then boat over for a relaxing midday lunch. I liked lunch, too, but the breakfast pork sandwich was amazing!!

Wow we may need to change from Tonys to WCC for lunch in a few weeks!

I agree with lunch. They have the best sweet potato fries!!!! The fish and chips (sub sweet potato fries)was 2 thumbs up.

Just had lunch there on thursday, had the skillet meal , the pulled pork should never have been served, it was a fat blob, also one of the corn ears should also have not been served. We also noticed they left out the chicken , had to ask for it, they brought us more pork and it was good. I also noticed it wasnt as rowdy. Everyone there loved the antics

MK is easy to get to from there. Of course you could always take a WL bus elsewhere afterwards, but when we went, we just got to MK, took the boat over, and then took it back for some touring.

We did breakfast and we really liked it. Although we did the all you care to eat skillet, I don't know if I would do that again. I think for the price I would pay a few more dollars to go to Boma to have all of those options and more (just my opinion - it is the traditional eggs, biscuit, waffles, bacon, potatoes that you get on a bounty platter). The banana bread french toast sounded amazing so that's what I'll have to try next time!

Their lunch menu sounds fantastic. We really did like it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter