Which Shuttle LAX to Disneyland ?

annz53

Grandma earning my ears
8 weeks to our departure and busy ticking things off my TO DO list. Which Shuttle have you used and/or can recommend for transport from LAX to our Hotel opposite the main gate of Disneyland? Thanks in advance for all info :surfweb:

We used Karmel...there are 6 of us, paid for a 'shared van' which was cheaper than private but it was only ended up being us in the van...so win, win for us! Arrived at LAX and once through security we found a pay phone and called the number we were given during online booking...operator told us where to wait and what number van to look out for...very easy! Driver was great and happily chatted the whole way...when he learned it was our first time to the states, he tried to fill us in about the area,the traffic, tipping, what to do/avoid etc. we enjoyed the conversations, he was friendly. Had purchased a return trip, pick up to go home was fine, no dramas, on time. Different driver...friendly but not as chatty.

Last edited:
We also use Karmel, although we always spring for private (after a bad experience on a shared van with another company we vowed never to do it again). Similar experience to previous poster, very easy to organise, very reliable and friendly. We are preparing for trip number 6 soon and will definitely be using them.

Have used Super Shuttle lots of time, never had a problem with them. Once you exit the terminal you turn left and they have a stand along the roadside, give them your reservation and then they tell you what van to get in.
A few times we have been the only passengers.

We've used Rapid Shuttle's private transfer option. Was reasonably priced for the 5 of us. Included meet and greet. No wait. Clean van, friendly driver. Our flight arrived late at night which was why we chose this option. Would be happy with regular "shared" van earlier in the day

Last trip we used Lansky (www.golansky.com) and have no complaints. Met us at the airport, fit in our luggage (8 suitcases, 4 carry ons, a stroller), had car seats for our two girls. Provided bottled water and I believe they also offer a grocery stop which we didn't use. Equally easy on the way back, they met us at DLH as a marathon meant the GCH was cut off, and a quick phone call sufficed to have them meet us at DLH instead.

Landsky's without a doubt. $200 for the round trip.
Our arrival time was 9.30 but we flew in at 8.30. We were met at the escalators & by 8.45 we were in the car, arriving at Hotel by 9.15.
Seriously amazing service.

Has anyone used Uber? What did it cost? The fare calculator has it at less than $100 for UberX and less than $150 for UberSelect. Am I missing a vital piece of information? If it's correct and you've used it, could you use your Australian Uber app, or did you need to download a new one?

Has anyone used Uber? What did it cost? The fare calculator has it at less than $100 for UberX and less than $150 for UberSelect. Am I missing a vital piece of information? If it's correct and you've used it, could you use your Australian Uber app, or did you need to download a new one?

We used UBER from LAX to Park Vue Inn last month. I downloaded the UBER app from the NZ app store (not sure if it's different to others) beforehand so had my account and payment method set up ready to go. We ordered an UBER X after collecting our bags and the car arrived within the ETA (10 mins) and cost US$45. We arrived at Park Vue Inn at 8.45 am (45 min journey) and we were very impressed with the ease!

We'd originally booked SuperShuttle, but after reading stories of them circling the airport to get a full bus, I cancelled and opted for UBER.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter