~Which resort did you stay at and did you get towel animals?~

I got them nearly every day during my last visit to POP. It was very strange since it was just me on a solo trip and there were no kid signs like toys and small shoes in the room.

Poly no, AKL no, AKL no, CBR, yes and WL yes!

most of the towel animals we have had in our rooms have been at coronado springs, we have found a towel "fish", a towel "mickey" (the head was made with a coaster), and towel tooth brush holders, once at the wilderness lodge, the staff made our towels look like they were tied into bows, but other than that, coronado springs has been the best place....

Stayed at the poly last july for 8 nights ...had a towel animal everyday...some quite large...

Dh and I stayed at WL in July, and we had some really cute towel animals. We took the kids to AKL in May and received some great towel animals there, too. We've spent single nights at Pop and CSR and saw towel animals in the windows of others. Of course, we weren't there long enough to receive any.

My 13 yo DD and I got towel animals one night out of four at Pop Century last May, and we were thrilled! We left them there, because given a choice between living at WDW or living here.... well ;)

PDR_1188.jpg
[/IMG]

At POR no, WL two days ot of 11 and only in one of the two rooms. Each room at WL had a different mousekeeper. It did not take away from our trip at all our kids were not expecting anything.
ASMo every day! There was always something special in our windows and on our beds when we returned to our resort. It was also our very first trip to Disney with our kids and this made it extra special.

We have stayed @ Pop Century, All Star Sports and French Quarters and we have never had animal towels :guilty: . I have heard from friends and family that they have, but we have never been that lucky. I am sure my kids :wizard: princess: would have loved :Pinkbounc :love: it. Is this something you might have to request or are we just unlucky?

Just got back from CBR and we got towel animals nearly every day of our 7 day stay- one for each of our connecting rooms! It was wonderful...kids really enjoyed them. Fish, swans and bunnies are the ones that I can think of. Sounds like it depends on your mousekeeper. We had Nilsa.

I think I may be a little jealous. have been to most all the resorts, but have never received a towel animal. Guess I'll just have to go back again and again until I get some!

No towel animals last December at POP. But I just figured that was because it was obvious there were no children in DH's and my room. Then this September at POR, no animals until the day before we checked out. We got a duck with lots of little stickers all over it. Very unexpected and appreciated since it was also my birthday.

When we stayed at POP in March they left me a little towel Dumbo next to the stuffed Dumbo I got at MK, they were so cute together sitting on the bed when we came back from the parks! (and no kids in our room). No towel animals in August, but there were no stuffed animals in the room that time.

We recently stayed at the WL (end of Aug - beg of Sep). We had towel animals every day, except for one day in the middle of the week when we think our mousekeeper for the week was off. The day before we checked out she made two towel animals and arranged all of them on the bed with a Mickey face towel animal. We found out she was going on vacation the day we were checking out. We had fun everyday coming back to the room to see our surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter