• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Which month?

michelle1

DIS Veteran
I took Dd on a trip to California in June a few years ago and plan on taking her again. We will strictly be doing studio tours, sightseeing around LA area and a couple days at DL. When we did the tours in the past there wasn't much going on because it was June so we will be going in either late September or late January. Which month would be better for tours and I would also like to factor in weather and crowds for when we go to DL.

September is probably the best time to go. And if you can wait, October is probably better for Disneyland. The Halloween decorations are up. The weather will be coldish in the night if you go in September or October, but, it should still be pretty warm during the daytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter