Which, in your opinion, is the best Pixar movie?

The Villianess

"Don't think and don't worry. When the time comes,
With Disney Pixar's new movie, Inside Out, presumably a lot of families will be going to see it. Pixar has brought a lot of CGI movies to the table, and each idea is unique in its own way. But that begs the question, which Pixar movie is the best Pixar movie? I would like to hear your opinions! Which Pixar movie do you think holds up the best?

My answer: Well, my favorite Pixar movie will always be Ratitouille because it still has a lot of humor while still having a decent storyline. However, the BEST Pixar movie award I feel goes to Monsters Inc. Not only is it the only Pixar movie to make me cry, but it's also a story about love and friendship that honestly doesn't feel uncomfortable or forced in any way, and I also think that it has some of Pixar's better villains and the movie doesn't hold back with any emotional turmoil of the two main characters.

I luv them all, but I find I turn to Finding Nemo more to watch then any of the Pixar Movies. I just luv Dory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts