Which Epcot entrance for PPO ADR at Akershus?

Main entrance. Monorail or bus to Epcot. Or if you have your own car, drive. Regardless....main entrance. IG only makes sense for S&D, BW, and BC/YC.

We're hoping to take an Epcot bus.. is it true they may start at 630? I've also heard that there may not be one to Epcot that early. :confused3 If not... uber :)

So we've been having this very same discussion over on the Poly thread earlier today. Personally, I've always taken a taxi for an Epcot PPO. To me it's the easier / most care-free way to go and you don't have to stress over what's operating that early. It's also not that much $$. That last thing I want that early is to be delayed with transportation and taxi and/or uber is the best way to take matters into your own hands.

So we've been having this very same discussion over on the Poly thread earlier today. Personally, I've always taken a taxi for an Epcot PPO. To me it's the easier / most care-free way to go and you don't have to stress over what's operating that early. It's also not that much $$. That last thing I want that early is to be delayed with transportation and taxi and/or uber is the best way to take matters into your own hands.
Thanks so much for this info! I prefer that idea :) so uber can take you right to the main entrance, correct? Thanks again, last question :)

Thanks so much for this info! I prefer that idea :) so uber can take you right to the main entrance, correct? Thanks again, last question :)

Yes, taxis and uber drop you off in the same general area as the bus drop off - I think the taxi drop off may be slightly closer than uber but not by much. While I'm an avid Uber user in real life, I've never used it at Disney, rather I use taxis. I've heard Ubers are just as available, but can't vouch from personal experience.

I love PPO breakfasts at Epcot BTW - so fun to be in the park basically alone!

Yes, taxis and uber drop you off in the same general area as the bus drop off - I think the taxi drop off may be slightly closer than uber but not by much. While I'm an avid Uber user in real life, I've never used it at Disney, rather I use taxis. I've heard Ubers are just as available, but can't vouch from personal experience.

THank you, again :)

I love PPO breakfasts at Epcot BTW - so fun to be in the park basically alone![/QUOTE]

We love Epcot PPO too. We have one at Garden Grill at 8am on 9am park opening day. Last year we were staying at BC so entered via IG, but this year we are at AKL so it'll be the main entrance for us this time.

We love Epcot PPO too. We have one at Garden Grill at 8am on 9am park opening day. Last year we were staying at BC so entered via IG, but this year we are at AKL so it'll be the main entrance for us this time.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

One of our best experiences this past year was a Garden Grill 8AM PPO. It was late Feb so a relatively slower time of year. We arrived right around 8 and were seated right away. We were the only people in Garden Grill for a good 15 minutes or so and had ALL of the charachters to ourselves. We sat down and they all came to sit with us. It was just me and my son on that trip - we have the best photos with all of the charachters!

Plus they continued to come back around later during our meal.

Tons more charachter time than any other character meal we've ever done.

I know some complain about the food at GG, but in a cheesy way this is usually a must-do for us.

We love Epcot PPO too. We have one at Garden Grill at 8am on 9am park opening day. Last year we were staying at BC so entered via IG, but this year we are at AKL so it'll be the main entrance for us this time.

One of our best experiences this past year was a Garden Grill 8AM PPO. It was late Feb so a relatively slower time of year. We arrived right around 8 and were seated right away. We were the only people in Garden Grill for a good 15 minutes or so and had ALL of the charachters to ourselves. We sat down and they all came to sit with us. It was just me and my son on that trip - we have the best photos with all of the charachters!

I know some complain about the food at GG, but in a cheesy way this is usually a must-do for us.[/QUOTE]

I know some complain about the food at GG, but in a cheesy way this is usually a must-do for us.
[/QUOTE]

Even better, we were first in line for Soarin' after our 8am ADR. What a great start to a day eh? Roll on next week when we are back there again :santa:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter