Which building POR AB?

tinkerdorabelle

DIS Veteran
We're going for a much needed romantic trip for my B-day Dec 12-16th, DH and I. Which building and or room would you recommend in Bayou section? Any corner rooms that have more windows surrounded by beautiful scenery? We have standard ressies right now tho. Also anyone know if King bed is more? We were only there one time and it was Dixie Landings then, so don't remember much about the buildings or even where we stayed. Anyway thanks for any info! Thanks all. :thumbsup2

My first stay @ POR will be in January. I plan on requesting Oak Manor. I am thinking the mansions might be more romantic than AB...

I like the rooms much better in the Mansion area, so it's a hard choice, but the grounds to me were prettier in the Bayou area, so much more greenery and prettier walkways. I went when it was Dixie Landings years back, and also stopped by quickly when I was down recently staying off-site. But anyplace there looked so gorgeous. I put in for AB but anywhere I'll be happy also! Can't wait. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter