Which ADRs charge a no-show fee?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I included DD16 on all my ADRs, and she may not come. I know CRT, MBBQ, and HDD probably do. We have tons of other things booked, like the FDP, and I want to make sure I modify those asap.

CRT and the dinner shows are prepaid in full unless you are on the dining plan. Then there is a credit card hold.

Other reservations always requiring a credit card hold:
Akershus
California Grill
Fantasmic Dining Package
Candlelight Processional Dinner Package

I found this post on a search and I have the same question which didn't appear to be answered.

I just booked California Grill for 4 people with a credit card guarantee of $20 per person. There are definitely 3 of us going, but the 4th may or may not go. If it looks like the 4th person won't be going can I adjust the number of people on the reservation or will I have to cancel and rebook? If we show up with only 3 people will we be charged $20 for the 4th no-show?

I had all my ADRs booked for 4, in case one of my teens decided to come. She didn't, so we let them know at resort check in, and they were able to adjust the ADRs that would have been an issue. All that weren't, they left as is and told me just to let them know at the restaurant. We did, and it was fine the entire time. The ones I remember that needed to be adjusted were CRT, MBBQ, Hoop De Doo (I think), and PSB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter