Where's Peter Pan and the rest of the Neverland Crew???

We've seen Peter and Wendy next to the POTC--kinda near the restrooms. It's always been fairly early in the morning--around 9:30 or 10:00. There is usually a CM there that you can ask and they should be able to give you a time. We did the Family Magic Tour last July and it was worth every penny. The tour was alot of fun and we had to do all kinds of silly things before we met Peter and Wendy (there is no garantee that it will be them). Basically a CM comes out in the courtyard next to Town Hall and takes you on the tour. He told our group (about 5 families) that Peter had stolen Captain Hook's hook and if Hook didn't get it back by noon he was going to turn all the restaurants in WDW into Arby's. One little girl screamed "NO!!" at this information--LOL. At the end Peter and Wendy met us and chatted with each family and posed for pictures. Figures our little girl wouldn't talk to them or get her picture taken--too shy--Peter figured the pirates must have cut out her tongue. LOL. Anyways they walked with the kids in the group--holding hands--to MP in Fantasyland and we all sat in the front row. I think anyone would have an enjoyable time. We plan on doing it again this summer.

We had two Peter Pan & Wendy sightings last week. The first was as we were leaving MGM/DS - I think it was Tuesday. They were at the character greet area just inside the entrance. Several other pairs were there as well - Pocahontas & Esmerelda, Pinocchio & Gepetto, Suzy & Perla. We just missed getting into Peter & Wendy's line, as they were departing for the parade.

The second sighting was just outside POC (to the right of the store, near the restroom entrance). We were told by someone else in the cue that only Peter & Wendy would be out (they had asked a CM at guest services). Much to our delight, Peter had everyone start chanting "tic,toc,tic,toc" and we knew Captain Hook was right behind!

I saw Wendy in November near the town hall at the entrance to MK...I was so pleased to have my photo taken with her :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter