Where would you love to visit next?

We are going to Iceland next month. After that, I'd love to visit Costa Rica, Australia, or somewhere in Europe (so many choices!).

@SoccerDad and @Magical2017 mentioned my 2: Africa for safari and Iceland.

In three weeks, I’ll be covering one of them - African safari with my family.
Oh have fun!! I am jealous. My dd has no interest so we are going after she graduates HS. What touring company are you going with?

We are going to Iceland next month.
Ha! So are we. Trying to get all the stuff I need for the trip. I was trying so hard not to splurge on the Patagonia waterproof rain jacket, but I don't think I can help myself. I have a Columbia but I am so worried it isn't going to be truly waterproof.

Does it count if I was only two years old and don’t remember it? I would love to visit Canada, particularly Quebec and the Maritime provinces. I visited Ontario for a week when I was two, but that’s the only visit to Canada I have made.
We’re western Canadians and have never been east of Ontario. This fall we’re taking a “bucket list” cruise that ports in each of the Atlantic provinces and we are SO excited! :banana:

Santa Catalina Island, and Australia.

My wife wants me to go to the U.S. historic sights in and near Washington D.C and eastern Canada. Booked a Princess land/sea trip for next year, 7 day bus tour of the historic sites paired with a 7 day cruise out of NYC.
Catalina Island is lovely, with a very interesting history, but I’m not sure it’s more than a day trip - one overnight at best.

Oh have fun!! I am jealous. My dd has no interest so we are going after she graduates HS. What touring company are you going with?

A company called Safari Online. The use Desert and Delta properties for the Botswana portion of our trip, but we're also going to Victoria Falls for a couple days and to a beach resort in Mozambique to finish the trip (16 days in all). We leave Tuesday! :) :)

It’s official. DGD will be living and attending uni in France for the next few years so my trip to the UK will now also include Paris. If I’m lucky, I’ll visit some other countries too. Depends on friends’ vac availability since I’m retired but they are not. Be nice to tour Italy as I’ve never visited.

A company called Safari Online. The use Desert and Delta properties for the Botswana portion of our trip, but we're also going to Victoria Falls for a couple days and to a beach resort in Mozambique to finish the trip (16 days in all). We leave Tuesday! :) :)
Sounds incredible!! Safe and fun travels.

@SoccerDad and @Magical2017 mentioned my 2: Africa for safari and Iceland.

Ha! So are we. Trying to get all the stuff I need for the trip. I was trying so hard not to splurge on the Patagonia waterproof rain jacket, but I don't think I can help myself. I have a Columbia but I am so worried it isn't going to be truly waterproof.
Fun! Where are you visiting? We will mainly be in the south coast and then travel east. I ordered a red Moerding waterproof ski jacket from Amazon. My winter coat is very warm but it's ankle length. I'll be able to use the new jacket here.

@soccerdad72 What an awesome trip! I would love to do this someday.

African Safari
Scotland/Ireland
Machu Picchu
Czech, Poland
I've been to Paris and Rome, but I'd like to take a trip that tours around the entire countries of both France and Italy.

I’ve always wanted to spend 12 years in a luxurious all inclusive Caribbean resort so I’ll be sure to “accidentally” leave two bullets in my carry on bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter