Where to wear the Mickey/Minnie groom/bride pins?

Familymoon

Mouseketeer
I have heard that these are a fun thing to wear - and I KNOW DH will NEVER wear the hat - so I want to get the pins...where should we affix them? Are lanyards the standard place (not sure if DH will want to do that either) or can you just stick it to your shirt or something?

I stuck my 'bride' pin on my purse (it was a vinyl one) and hubby put his 'bridegroom' pin on his camcorder bag. (we got lots of 'congratultions' from people BEHIND us...cause that's where the pins ended up! heheheh)

we wore our ears too...I had the headband, and he wore the hat. He had no problem with it - guess I got lucky! (I didn't make him wear it every day though!)

congrats to you!

congrats,
we wore the pins on our shirts the first day and got a few congrats from people and CM's, the next few days we found the hats and wore them as well, much more attention, it was very fun. The hat isn't that bad, I felt a little stupid at first but then I thought, hey I am at Disney and it's really all about having fun and being a kid again so who cares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter