where to stay newport, laguna or huntington

Maria395712

DIS cast member/DIS vet/DVC member
where is a nice beach town, safe and lots to do for a 20 and 22 year old what hotel in newport, laguna or huntington. how far a drive to santa monica also I like to stay at the boardwalk and yacht and beach club in orlando a DVC member so something nice like those
maria

Try Marriott's Newport Coast Villas. It was the site that was supposed to be the CA DVC way back when. It is a timeshare like DVC and very nice and spacious. All units are 2 bed/2 bath. Nice pools. Close to beaches and shopping. Rent directly from Marriott or get better prices by renting through an owner at the resort.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Costa Mesa last month and it was great. It was only a 10 min. drive to the Newport Pier. We stayed the day in Newport and it was great.

Huntington Beach was my fav place/beach we visited on our CA trip two years ago! I'd say to stay there...but the other two places are all so close that you can't go wrong at any of them!!!

If you guys had to pick - newport, laguna or huntington?
We are a family with ourselves, 2 seniors and 2 young kids.

The Hyatt Regency at Newport is a great hotel and is close to the main area of Newport Beach, Bilboa Island and Fashion Island Mall (for shopping).

Claire ;)

I also stayed at the Marriott Newport Coast villas; it was wonderful and I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. I reserved it through Marriott.com for something like $250 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter