Where to order pizza to AKL

Depends on what kind of pizza you want. Papa John's, Dominos, and I think Giordano's will deliver.

Giordano's pizza was great for us. And it was at AKL, too that we ordered from. Great for a night in. :upsidedow

Is Giordano's expensive? I have seen some commercials from pizza hut for any size and any toppings $10.

It's definitely more expensive than Pizza hut, but absolutely worth it. A small 3 topping (which was more than enough for the 3 of us) was about $20, plus tip. Since it's deep dish, it goes a lot farther than a hand tossed pizza. We didn't even eat half of ours before we were stuffed.

Definitely try Giordano's over Pizza Hut!!! Giordano's is Chicago pizza, which is the greatest pizza on earth! Here in Chicago Pizza Hut is not even considered pizza!!! I called Giordanos and asked if they deliver to Disney resorts and they do.:cool1:

Is Giordano's expensive? I have seen some commercials from pizza hut for any size and any toppings $10.

Yes, more expensive. But I looked at it this way, Pizza Hut you can get anywhere, anytime, but not Giordano's. And I'm on vacation wanting things new and different to try. :upsidedow

Hey

We asked the concieger at AKL and they gave us a local pizza place that has been in busines like 30 years. It was fabulous! I can't think of the name, but it is worth asking.

Good Luck and have fun:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter