Where to Eat?

rickdeni

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Embassy Suites South and besides the restaurant in the hotel does anyone have any suggestions. We will get breakfast at the hotel, lunch at the amusement park, but where for dinner? We don't want McDonalds but prefer a sit down dinner atmosphere which is child friendly.

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites South and besides the restaurant in the hotel does anyone have any suggestions. We will get breakfast at the hotel, lunch at the amusement park, but where for dinner? We don't want McDonalds but prefer a sit down dinner atmosphere which is child friendly.

Mimi's and Millie's are two popular options both are across from DL on Harbor. If you go to Millie's make sure to try the Monte Cristo if you never had one before, they are delicious. I always make a stop there to get my fix!

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants by Embassy Suites South as we won't have a car and would prefer to go back to the hotel and clean up before going to dinner. Has anyone eaten at the restaurant in the Embassy Suites? Thanks for all your help!

I really liked Tiffy's. It's on W. Katella across the street from the Paradise Pier part of California Adventure. Great value for the money & great food too.:goodvibes

Gardenwalk is supposed to be very near the parks, but I am unsure how far it is from Embassay suites but it might be worth checking out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter