Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Doing a one night solo stay at UO next week while in town to visit some friends. Was looking at Cowfish. Will be by myself, so are you able to just walk in and sit at one of the bars rather than having to wait to be seated? Also, any particularly must-eats or drinks there?

And if anyone thinks I should no-go on Cowfish and try somewhere else, suggestions are welcome. I haven't been to city walk in years so many of these places are new to me.

Thanks!

Have seen many solo diners there at Cowfish

Sit anywhere you wish

I do my Orlando vacations as a solo and it is about half of sit down to counter service

Sorry, but I didn't see a direct answer in a quick search and scan of the thread.

Does anyone have allergy binder pics or tips for Three Broomsticks, Leaky Cauldron, and Simpsons? If not tips, recommendations? Allergies are dairy and treenut.

Sorry, but I didn't see a direct answer in a quick search and scan of the thread.

Does anyone have allergy binder pics or tips for Three Broomsticks, Leaky Cauldron, and Simpsons? If not tips, recommendations? Allergies are dairy and treenut.

Go to the quick access link sticky

I have a link in the dietary section you could use
You can contact the dietary department and they will guide you to avoid foods you are allergic to

Include your phone number in the email section as they do at times answer by phone

I've never heard of anyone with allergy binder pics for Universal. Best to call and ask.

I've never heard of anyone with allergy binder pics for Universal. Best to call and ask.
One of the Gluten Free in Orlando type sites had one but it was only gluten. I know about the special diets process but it would be nice to know if it would be an option before I got there.

Like mac said, email them. They get back to you rather quickly! They cannot give out the ingredients in Butterbeer, but will tell you any allergens, everything else I asked about, they gave me a list of ingredients, so I could double check myself.

We also have never had an issue just showing up at a place and asking. If the server didn't know for sure, they would bring out the manager or chef. Never had an issue at Universal...good luck!

DW is doing a low carb diet. I am sure she will cheat here and there, but I am trying to find as many low carb options as possible. 3Bs looks great, but do you know if she can sub broccoli for the corn on the chicken platter??

Coming back to Orlando for Christmas time in a little less than 2 weeks (I enjoyed HHN & Not-So-Scary so much this past fall, I thought... what the heck: I'll do Christmas too! Score one for spontaneity.)

The million dollar question for me is: Is the Green Eggs and Ham restaurant currently open? And/or is it usually open for the holiday season?

I’ve read mixed reports for the last few years that it opens and closes seasonally to suit crowds. I haven’t caught it open in well over 5 (maybe even 10) years, just heard stories and whispers in dark alleys that it occasionally comes back. I haven’t been to the parks around the Holidays for over 5 years… but I’m hoping that the December crowds might warrant a re-opening? Maybe? (Not to mention Grinchmas putting the spotlight on Seuss Landing)…

I usually travel at off-peak times like February or September… which I’m told, is the time it’s LEAST likely to be open. I haven’t had a Green Eggs and Hamwich for years. I miss them terribly. I'm hoping December may be more likely. GIVE ME HOPE! lol..

16C15F05-C8FA-4F29-AB88-02A70F50626D_zps1ajx4d6o.jpg

D1824D09-666D-4EC3-BA72-9557D64B4835_zps6hceewvf.jpg

BA55FAB9-F5FF-444C-BA68-8F18B5E654B8_zpsd959cqck.jpg

D01F53EE-FE6F-46D5-97CB-6E174FCF1885_zpsxho0wypr.jpg

Is this the place near the back middle, with the Gelato?

Don't ask me why, but I've always loved the Pizza at Cafe 4. It's pretty obviously quick-service themepark pizza, but somehow when traveling to Universal alone or w/ friends and family (who share my opinion), bad pizza at Cafe 4 has become a staple (because despite being bad, we somehow find it really good?)

There are probably other quick service locations in the park that serve the same Pizza, but it only counts at Cafe 4. I have no idea if Louie's differs tbh.

Starting to make solid plans for our February double birthday trip. Planning to do Three Broomsticks and Leaky Cauldron. What would you do for day 3? I'm thinking of just doing snacks in the park and having a big meal outside at dinner, but if there is one more restaurant we need to try I'd love to hear it.

Starting to make solid plans for our February double birthday trip. Planning to do Three Broomsticks and Leaky Cauldron. What would you do for day 3? I'm thinking of just doing snacks in the park and having a big meal outside at dinner, but if there is one more restaurant we need to try I'd love to hear it.

Mythos and Confisco Grille and always good choices in the parks, both are in IOA and are table service but very inexpensive.

Thunder Falls Terrace is counter service but has consistently good food.....and very large portions........in IOA too.

Also consider Citywalk. It doesn't take long to walk there for lunch.......NBC, HRC, Cowfish and Margaritaville are worth considering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter