Where to buy AP's with discounts

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
I have a ticket question. It seems that in order to get the Disney Club discount applied to a ticket purchase, you have to buy it in advance. Maybe I'm not well informed on that point. If that is the case, which ticket locations qualify as 'in advance'. I think the Disney Store does. I assume the ticket offices at the park gates don't count. How about the office at Downtown Disney?

Here's my situation. My folks just moved to Orlando and I'll be visiting very soon. My brother, now a Florida resident, will be buying his AP. Can he get the FLA RES discount at the Disney Store? As for me, I just want my Disney Club discount and I want to buy my AP when I get to Orlando. Where should we go to buy our AP's?

Thanks for your help.....:D

As to AP's you can get the Disney Club discount when you buy at WDW when you arrive. The advance purchase rule you heard about does not apply to AP's.

We bought ours with a DC discount right at the front ticket window of MGM. You can do this at any of the 4 parks. I don't see a reason to purchase the voucher ahead of time, when you can purchase it right at the front gate.

So all the new 'advance purchase' rules that went into effect in Sept 2002 only apply to parkhoppers? Interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter