• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the best place to watch the water parade/fireworks at GF?

PartyOf5

Member of the Walt Disney World Moms Panel and Mic
At the Polynesian, music is piped in near the Hawaii building/volcano pool. It makes watching the fireworks/water parade so much nicer.

Is there a prime spot at GF? Do they also pipe in music? Thanks!

We just got back from the GF. If your near the larger pool, not the one with the slide you can see the fireworks so close its as though you can touch them. But you would need to go to the beach or marina area to see the water parade. I don't remember hearing music though during the fireworks. They could have had it piped it , but I don't remember. THe views are great.

I think the music is piped in to Narcoosee's, so you could either make a PS and eat at the restaurant some night, or sit/stand near to it where I believe you can hear the music.

Have a great stay!

I don't remember the music being piped in although as a previous poster mentioned, maybe at Narcoosees? However, as far as a great location to see the fireworks from the GF, when we were on our honeymoon we stayed at the GF the 1st few nights and sat right in front of Gasparilla grill down by the marina and had an absolutely perfect view of the fireworks over the castle!! It was just beautiful! We had gone down with a small bottle of champagne and just sat right there on the steps. It was great!:D

The music is piped into Narcoossee’s and views of the fireworks are excellent from many of the window tables. You can also hear the music from the marina area just outside Narcoossee's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter