• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the best place to have lunch at the Studios

I always dine solo at Sci-Fi, and I love it! They usually put me in the back seat, and that was fine. Once, when I got the front seat, the frame for the front "windshield" was exactly at my eye level and it was terribly annoying. I found the back seat to have much better visibility for the movie screen.

I also love the Prime Time Café.

If you want counter service, I would sat that the "Backlot Express" is very good, too.

I always dine solo at Sci-Fi, and I love it! They usually put me in the back seat, and that was fine. Once, when I got the front seat, the frame for the front "windshield" was exactly at my eye level and it was terribly annoying. I found the back seat to have much better visibility for the movie screen.

I also love the Prime Time Café.

If you want counter service, I would sat that the "Backlot Express" is very good, too.
That's interesting. I'll share that information! :thumbsup2

We like Staring Rolls for quick service. The sandwiches are quite large and SO refreshing on a hot day. They have lots of great dessert options too. However, all of the seating is outside if that matters:)

To do this, what is the best way to get to the Epcot area resorts? We have a car, but would the bus be a better choice? Thanks!

(Just to mention, if not for you,for other that might not know, that a park theme ticket is required to get in the park).

The bus transportation is an excellent choice. I know that some resorts have better service than others but it's usually fast and efficient. The longest ride I had was from AKL to MK, just 16-18 minutes.

My only suggestion would be to avoid park closing because the wait to get in the bus could take more time but in other times, I never waited more than 10 minutes.

From Epcot, the Epcot area resorts are walking distance.

50's prime time for food and atmosphere!I really love Sci Fi too but the food isn't so great...

Our favorite TS in DHS is Hollywood Brown Derby. Very good food and service, but it is more expensive than the other restaurants.

For a fun atmosphere we eat at Sci Fi. We're also a party of 3 so the solo person sits in the front and the other 2 sit in the next row. It's not the best place for conversation, but most of the time we are watching the movie clips and cartoons so the seating doesn't matter too much.

For CS we like Starring Rolls - sandwiches and great cupcakes for dessert.

To do this, what is the best way to get to the Epcot area resorts? We have a car, but would the bus be a better choice? Thanks!

To get to the Epcot resorts from DHS you can take the Friendship boat or walk. The boat dock is to the left as you exit the park. If you decide to walk, the walkway is along the right hand side of the waterway.

There is no bus from DHS to the Epcot resorts. If you take the bus from DHS to Epcot, it takes you to the front of Epcot. Then, you would have to walk through Epcot to get to the resorts which would require a park hopper since you were already in DHS earlier that day.

I would stick with Sci Fi. We were a party of 3 and were seated in car without even asking. I wouldn't worry about having a bad seat seat just cause there's only 3 of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter