• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where is the best place to buy 4 day hoppers?

colbybug

DIS Veteran
Is there any advantage to waiting and buying them at DL? I thought I heard that if you order them in advance, Dl sends a cool little coupon book....any truth to that? Is there anywhere else that offers some kind of incentive for buying your hoppers through them? Our flight and hotel (Candy Cane) is already booked so we aren't looking for a package per se.....

Many Thanks,

Kathy

They are much cheaper if you buy them online ahead of time. Just go to the DLR website. You can also buy them at places like Ares for even cheaper than the DLR site.

Also, I do not want to have to take time at the ticket booth on our first morning. So I always order ahead of time - thru the resources listed above.

I do not know of any advantage to buying at the gate except in cases where your travel plans change, in which case you buy at the gate exactly what you need.

does anyone know if you get discount coupons if one orders from DL in advance? Also, do you have to pay for shipping?

Kathy again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter