Where in Canada is Le Cellier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
We've never soent much time in Canada for some reason (I think we've always gone around WS clockwise and started at Mexico, making us too tired to really explore Canada, or maybe we were too busy eating out Beaver Tails?) Anyway, I can't quite picture where it is, isn't it off to the side? Does anyone have any pics of the inside? What does it look like in there? I know most of the other restaurants are themed, is this one?

If you are at the Beaver Tail stand, facing it, look to your right. There are menus posted by a railing, and in between the dinner and lunch menu is a path which goes down to Le Cellier. The restaurant has different sections named for the provinces of Canada, and they will tell you about three different provinces when they bring you breadsticks which are representative of them. It kind of looks like a castle inside.

Cool-thanks! A castle is exactly what I was hoping it would look like!

The walk down the path to the restaurant is beautiful. There are so many beautiful flowers in the garden. It is worth a look and if it is a nice night and you have to wait a few minutes for your table, wait outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter