Where else to visit after DISNEYLAND?

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
Hi I hope you guys can help. we have never been to DL and are doing an Adventures by Disney Trip this July which will include a few days in Hollywood and several days at Disneyland. I am arriving in Hollywood a day ahead of the tour and plan to do a few things there.

AFTER Disneyland I had planned on going to Newport Beach for 2 days but am fearing this might not be very exciting for my family.

I would be open to renting a car of course but where else would you go AFTER Disneyland that was NOT centered around a beach? We are a family of 3, DD16 DH and I.

And any Hollywood recommenations would be most welcome as well. We plan on doing the Warner Brothers Studio Tour!

If you are at all into snorkeling/scuba diving, you should take a trip out to Catalina Island. It's a great way to get out of the LA craziness and kind of unwind.
There are a lot of great beaches to visit.
Universal Studios can be a good entertainment distraction for the kids.
For the more educational trip, there are a bunch of museums including the California Sciencenter where the space shuttle Endeavor is housed now.

Are you a baseball fan? The Dodgers are home the first half of the month, the Angels the second half.

If you are thrill seekers you can't visit this area without hitting up Six Flags Magic Mountain. If money is not tight spring for a Flash Pass and you'll have a blast.

You could also go to Knott's Berry Farm or Universal Studios.

You could do a tour of the Queen Mary and take the water taxi around to the different shops.

The aquarium is nice.

Universal Studios backlot tour and City Walk.

Malibu beach and boardwalk.

Balboa Island.

op here. THANKS GUYS awesome ideas! Off to check them out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter