Where do you get your morning coffee

My first couple of cups are at home -- a dark roast that I purchase from a local vendor at the farmers' market. At school, we keep a pot on the counter and drink from that during the day.

In the morning. I use K cups.

It would be cheaper to use a regular coffee maker and brew it, but I just cannot seem to do it right and it is always terrible. I don't go out and get it, and I don't drink it at work.

Home.

But in a pinch I'll get it at school or the Italian shop down the road. The college I go to has a great culinary program and the run a little coffee shop. It's good! Just expensive.

I ditched my Keurig when I started drinking more than 1 cup at home. Too expensive.

Now I have a Bunn verlocity brew and buy whole beans to grind. That beast makes such good coffee I rarely buy it out. Occasionally will grab Biggby or Starbucks for a treat.

My husband brings it to me before I get out of bed each morning as he's done almost everyday of our 16 year marriage. I think I'll keep him. :love: I'm a tad spoiled and joke that I don't even know how I take my coffee.

He also makes out to go coffees, but I make any extra with the Keurig at work.

Home where my old fashion brewer has a filter and I add Trader Joes Bay Blend grounds and brew away. Love love love Bay Blend.
We have crap coffee at work so I have started taking my large Yeti full of coffee with me to work. Someone recently brought in a Keurig but I've yet to break down and buy K-Cups for it - My former employer used the Kirkland (Costco) K-Cups, the Pacific Bold Dark, that was also very good. I might buy a box to take to work.

In a pinch, like last week when the brewer died, I stopped at 7-11. I also enjoy McDonalds and Dunkin's coffee - Hate Starbucks.

Buy beans from a local roaster. Love Starbucks or local independent coffee shops. Also love coffee Starbucks makes in those Clove machines, as well as all their espresso drinks.

My husband brings it to me before I get out of bed each morning as he's done almost everyday of our 16 year marriage. I think I'll keep him. :love: I'm a tad spoiled and joke that I don't even know how I take my coffee.

He also makes out to go coffees, but I make any extra with the Keurig at work.
My hubs does the same thing! :cloud9: I return the favor every now and then when I'm the first out of bed. #spoiled

Do you go out and get one every day? Just curious - why not keep pop in the fridge and just drink it?

I make my own coffee at home, drink 3 cups before I leave and take one with me. I don't start drinking coffee again until I get home.

Not every day, but most days. I like it because it's watered down a little bit. I can't drink Coke from a cannot bottle because it's way too sweet.

Starbucks most of the time. If I'm up for regular coffee and have planned ahead, I'll drink my cold brew from home.

I really enjoy iced espresso drinks (well mainly lattes) and Starbucks rarely disappoints. I generally just get plain or with extra shots, but I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte today.

Dunkin' Donuts is kind of awful for me on iced coffee. Their coffee in general is always really weak.

It's not weak when my DH brews it!!!

Ohhh, the old Dunkin' Starbucks debate... OMG, can't drink that Starbucks bitter ashes swill...

At home. Maybe 3-4 times a year, I'll buy a cup somewhere, and then it's Starbucks, Caribou or Dunn Bros, whichever is more convenient.

In my kitchen.
I'm usually running late so a cup at home while i get ready and a cup to go.
I don't get coffee at work because milk is not an option, only those little coffeemate creamers. But I'm pretty excited because they are putting a Dunkin' Donuts satellite in my store and I will have access to DD at work, finally!

It's not weak when my DH brews it!!!

Ohhh, the old Dunkin' Starbucks debate... OMG, can't drink that Starbucks bitter ashes swill...

I was speaking of getting iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts, not brewing at home. I actually have no problem with DD ground coffee though it's not my absolute favorite.

I quite like the slightly acrid, sharp taste of Starbucks coffee which is why I spend way too much money there haha. I don't think one is inherently better than the other. I simply prefer one over the other.

And after running some numbers on the types of coffee I buy, the price difference between DD and SBX is negligible. Of course, it's always cheaper to make coffee at home.

Thank the coffee gods for the Ninja coffee bar. It's the only system that can make decent iced coffee without long waiting periods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter