• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you buy your park tickets from?

I looked at Parksavers, kind of curious as to why they need to know what my first day in the park is? Maybe it's just a marketing question, but it seems like it could also be something a reseller might ask if they are selling partially used tickets... Am I just being paranoid?

I looked at Parksavers, kind of curious as to why they need to know what my first day in the park is? Maybe it's just a marketing question, but it seems like it could also be something a reseller might ask if they are selling partially used tickets... Am I just being paranoid?

The fine print says that the tickets are valid until the end of year, so perhaps they just want to make sure people aren't buying them for the next year?

As far as I could tell, they were not partially-used tickets. When I linked the tickets to MDE, they showed up as 5-day tickets, which is exactly what we purchased. We had no problems using them at the parks (with our Magic Bands), and I'm planning on using Parksavers again for our next trip.

It's a $4 savings from the UT, it's a $16.77 discount in total. I always like saving money no matter how little.

I just realized something - are you talking about Disney gift cards? Because you can't use those on UT.

I just realized something - are you talking about Disney gift cards? Because you can't use those on UT.

Cost direct from Disney: $335.48
Cost from UT tourist: $322.95
Cost using a 5% discount from gift cards purchasing from Disney: $318.70

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter