• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where Can We Pick Up a Bottle of Wine/Champagne?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
I come from the great state of PA, where we have the arcane system of State Stores to purchase our liquor...for beer, we need to go to a sep. distributor...really have to put in some effort.LOL

Was planning on stopping @ the grocery store somewhere in the Crossroads area (Goodings?) to pick up a few things for our very 1st stay as DVC members:) . Do they sell alcohol? Would they be the most convenient stop coming from the airport? We wanted to pick up a six pack & a bottle of Champange/Wine for our cruise

Thanks.

if your know where Goodings is right outside the I-4 exit by downtown disney ..............instead of going into the gooding shopping plaza coming out of disney make a left and go about one or two blocks and there is an ABC liquors

The answer is anywhere...Goodings sells wine, beer, etc. as do Publix and the other places.

Also right behind the ABC store is a Winn-Dixie super market. The prices are way less than Goodings. You can get beer and wine in the super markets in Florida.

Have a great trip HOME.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter