Where can I get POG Juice besides O'hana breakfast?

Mintycake

DIS Veteran
My family loves POG juice but aren't interested in O'hana breakfast this trip. Is there anywhere else we can get it?

Garden Grill serves it. Lots of it. We were there on August 9th and they clearly had marching orders to hydrate people. They brought me probably 6-7 glasses over the course of the meal and when he noticed I had started handing them off to my kids, he brought more. He emptied almost whole glass pitcher of them into the glasses on our table at one point!

Aloha Aisle at MK has it in a float but not as a solo drink; we had it at Steakhouse 71 in a mimosa a few weeks ago; Dawa Bar at AK used to have a cocktail made with “jungle juice,” which is POG juice, but those are probably premade, so I’m not sure they’d have it as an individual item.

We’ve ordered it at Tambu Lounge, which is the bar right at the entrance to ‘Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter