When you wish upon a star...April 12th is not that far! An April 2016 PTR

So I have a list of snack items that I really would like to try this trip. I am going to list the items out for you and let me know if any of you have ever tried them! Here they are:

Let's do this park specific lol:

MK
-

1. Citrus Swirl- Sunshine Tree Terrace
2. Dole Whip- Aloha Isle
3. Pot Roast Mac n Cheese- Friars Nook
4. Lefou's Brew- Gaston's Tavern
5. Pulled Pork Waffle Fries- Golden Oak Outpost
6. Sweet n Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich- Sleepy Hollow

AK-

1. Nachos Supreme- Dino Diner

HS-

Ummm nothing really stands out here- except if they bring back those chili bread cones to Hollywood Hills Theater Snacks. I have always wanted to try one of these!

EP-

1. Gruyere n Applewood Smoked Bacon Grilled Cheese- Taste Track

That's all for now, please let me know what you think!

Ok, probably going to get flamed, but nothing on that list sounds good. Maybe, and that's a big maybe the citrus swirl....Ok, pot roast and mac/cheese together is just wrong! It's kind of like chicken on pizza ---- WRONG! They are two separate food groups that should not be mixed. I remember reading the ingredients of the Brew and I wouldn't like it. I did buy the souvenier mug but with soda in it. Yep, sure did! Maybe pulled pork waffle fries, but I just don't see it.....Waffle sandwich with sweet & sour chicken? Again, maybe..... I would hate to spend the money OOP and then end up not liking it and having to buy something else.

So are you spending oodles of time on the menus or something??? You must be to find all these interesting things. I think that would be torturing myself. I'll wait until closer to my trip to do that.

89 days out for you now! I'm jealous! For me it's 120! Ugh!!! Seems so long! And now we have snow on the ground. Yep, it has barely snowed in Maine (central/southern areas) this year and then on Tuesday into Wednesday we got dumped with about 6 inches and it's cold!!! It was 5 degrees according to my car this morning. Brrrrr!! We are expecting another storm on Saturday but they haven't predicted snowfall totals yet. I hope it passes us and goes out to sea! I did buy a "Kiss Me it's My Birthday" pin at work the other night for my trip. I especially want Gaston to kiss me.....oh yeah baby!!!

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I've been missing for a few days (more like a week lol)! We are getting slammed with a major snowstorm right now- as are probably most of you east coaster's! I really don't like snow- but I am tolerating it right now and just hoping our power doesn't go out. The snow isn't supposed to stop until around 3 am, so if we can just hang in there another 18 hours or so, lol, we'll be good! I woke up this morning to about a foot of snow on my deck railing, and the snow on the ground is pretty much even with my deck now! I made sure all my laundry was done before I went to bed last night- and I cleaned my house too. I am thinking I may go make a quick breakfast for us all, and maybe come back later to post. Stay warm and safe everyone!!!

Hello! Sorry I checked out there for awhile, DH and I took a nice 5 night, kid-free trip down to the World last week :goodvibes So now I'm trying to catch up on everyone's TR's and PTR's and write my own!

So, your snack list :scratchin the only one I've ever tried is the Dole Whip. I say definitely try it since its like a Disney must-do, and I'll save my opinion of it until you do a TR and tell me yours lol. My absolute favorite snack in all of WDW is school bread in Norway in Epcot :cloud9: You get it in Kringla Bakeri, have you had that? Les Halles bakery in France also has lots of delicious stuff if you've never been there.
Last week I finally tried the carrot cake cookie from Writer's Stop in HS and it was DIVINE! But then as soon as we came back, I read on here that they're closing Writer's Stop in April ( along with so many other things there) so I don't know if they'll start selling the cookie somewhere else. I hope so!

Ok so I admit it, I am a horrible DIS'er, it's been I while since I posted Lol! So, most importantly..... 32 days!!!!! It's funny I have a designated area our bedroom where I have a few containers stacked with our trip gear that I have been setting to the side. I know I know, I'm nuts, but I am such a planner that it's ridiculous. We bought a brand new camera for this trip- it's a canon powershot and I love it. I will take a picture of our little trip nook and show you some of the goodies we will be bringing along! Also- I got an email from the Disney store today saying "30% off all Disney parks merchandise plus free shipping!". So you know I just had to buy something! I ended up getting this really cute sorcerer Mickey shirt for myself, and I figured I would pick up a new autograph book as well since I would be getting it 30% off. It is standard on all of our Disney trips that we buy the following- photo albums (I usually wait till the end of our trip to purchase these depending on how many pics we take- smart huh?), a new autograph book- we love the characters, and a new pressed penny book. One thing I did see online today that I am debating on is the magic glow with the show ears for Austin. I thought about surprising him with a pair in his Easter basket, but I know I will probably end up carrying them half the time. What do u guys think? They are cool, but I am not sure I can justify spending the money on them. On a side note, he will be getting a Disney gift card in his basket because he is saving up to buy the BB8 droid from Star Wars while we are there. So that's about it for now, since I am at work and posting from my phone lol. I will be back soon with pictures!

Yep, I'm revoking your Dis Card!!! OMG!!!! You've already gone and are now back. You might as well turn the PTR into a TR!!!! Do you at least have an instagram or fb that I can look at the photos at least?? So, tell me all about it --- even if you don't do a TR, I still want to know how your trip was.

Yep, I'm revoking your Dis Card!!! OMG!!!! You've already gone and are now back. You might as well turn the PTR into a TR!!!! Do you at least have an instagram or fb that I can look at the photos at least?? So, tell me all about it --- even if you don't do a TR, I still want to know how your trip was.
Lol!!!! I actually started a trip report last night- I haven't linked it to my signature yet, but it is called magic, memories, and meltdowns-isn't that what it's all about- our 2016 trip to wdw! I am going through the serious Disney withdrawal so I started one :-)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter