When will the DCL bus pick you up from the Beach Club?

ScubaD

She is my Disney
Just a bit curious when the DCL bus picks you up from the Beach Club Resort? We have used it twice from the Beach Club but memory is fading as the years gain on me.

There is no set pickup time. It will vary depending on how many people they are picking up and how many resorts they have to stop at.

As Squirk said, it varies so that may be why you cannot remember (blame Disney, we aren't getting any older!!) They don't set the schedule until just before the cruise because it does depend on how many people are being picked up at which resorts. So they don't notify you of the time until the night before. Generally, it's between 11 and 12 (if it's a very busy day, and you are one of the last resorts, it could be as late as 12:30, but I think the general 11-12 is a fairly good target). They begin picking up luggage at 8 (you don't need to be in the room for that, just leave the bags they will pick up tagged and by the door and the bags you don't want them to take very far away!)

We've been picked up as early as 10:30 (which I wasn't expecting so it was a good thing that I booked breakfast at the hotel at 8 am) and as late as 12:30. They'll give you a letter the night before, usually at about 7 pm, with the instructions of time and where to meet and about luggage. Luggage pickup has always been 8 am (you don't need to be there - they pick up from inside the room).

As Squirk said, it varies so that may be why you cannot remember (blame Disney, we aren't getting any older!!) They don't set the schedule until just before the cruise because it does depend on how many people are being picked up at which resorts. So they don't notify you of the time until the night before. Generally, it's between 11 and 12 (if it's a very busy day, and you are one of the last resorts, it could be as late as 12:30, but I think the general 11-12 is a fairly good target). They begin picking up luggage at 8 (you don't need to be in the room for that, just leave the bags they will pick up tagged and by the door and the bags you don't want them to take very far away!)

The first time we did this, we were picked up around 10.45, but we had two more pickups before heading to the port, so arrived just after 12 and boarding was just starting. :yay:

The last time we did this, we had to report to the resort waiting area at 10 but we were not picked up until 1pm and we stopped at another resort before heading to the port. The terminal was empty when we boarded just before 2.30. :mad:

Thanks again Sir William,
I appreciate the help. We are so looking forward to taking the entire family on the cruise, including our three grandkids. Fun to remember the last time we went on a cruise it was with our daughter and son. It was a college and high school graduation gift and we cruised with several other friends, including a young man who would marry our daughter. Now we can go with the byproduct of our kids own families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter