When Will I Be Able to Book for October 2003?

Silver

Mouseketeer
Hi there folks.

We will definitely be going back to Orlando October 2003.

Not sure whether we will be booking a package (probably Virgin) or just flights and sorting ourselves out. When will I be able to book? I seem to think there is a different time that you can book flights as opposed to a package, is that right? We want to book as soon as we are able to because we will be going October half term.

Thanks everyone.

Julie

Julie, we've booked with Virgin the last four years and we book about 18 months out. That's a package. If you book flight only, it's 11 months out.
We usually do the research and decide where and when, so that as soon as the brochures come out we can book.

Hi Julie,

The brochure covering up until Ocober is usually released around May.I work at TC and will post as soon as I see the file copy which will mean the dates are bookable:D

.........Karen............

Thanks Karen and Carole

We will probably book a Virgin package, just so I know it is booked, especially now that they have teen prices for Michael.

This means we can book April/May which isn't long off.

Karen I would be grateful if you could post as soon as Virgin holidays for October 2003 go on sale so we can get in there.

Yippeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

Hey Julie,

Me too. We have decided we are definitely going back next October and we can't wait to book as well! I've got the brochures for this year just so we can decided exactly where we want to stay.

I can't wait

Annmarie:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter