• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is it cold enough for pants and long sleeves?

Kittyblue

7322, 32502, <3
I went out for a walk this morning, and for the first time this season I wore both pants and a long sleeve top (usually its shorts and T-shirt or a long sleeve top). It seems like it always gets cold enough here right around Halloween. It was 45 degrees this morning! Have you already pulled out your winter wardrobe?

I thought it was today, after about an hour at work, I was sweating my bootie off. :sad2::laughing:

I'm in So Cal and it was 73°....:banana: Was in the 90s last week so this is heavenly. Sunday/Monday it was 50/60's lows in the 30's so I was thinking today was going to be cooler.

I have been wearing long sleeves when I go on my 6:30am grocery shopping run on Saturdays for about 3 weeks. Last week I added a sweatshirt. I haven't pulled out my jacket yet but soon. It was in the low 40's the past few AM's.

Apparently not quite yet---or at least not all day quite yet. :) We're in the 40s now and it's the "wear 3 different outfits each day" time of year. Long sleeves and pants at the bus stop are goo one day, but too warm the next. Then the next day I'm back to shivering in short sleeves. By afternoon most days we can still go with short sleeves and shorts, but every so often, there's an extra breezy day, and then we're cold, LOL! (Same goes for use of air conditioning, fans, extra blankets, open windows, etc.)

long sleeves is quite a feat for me, all long sleeve shirts, dont cover my full arms, I have to find shirts that fit ape like arms

I'm in Georgia. I started the day with capri's and a tshirt, then switched to long pants and added a light sweater. Then got soaked in the afternoon rain, came home and put on my pj's for the rest of the day. LOL

When is it cold enough for pants and long sleeves?

Well, for me, anything under 74 means long pants for sure. But I don't break out the capris/shorts unless it's at least 90.

I pretty much wear long pants all year. Long sleeves only in the fall/winter.

I’ve been wearing my winter coat for a month.

Except for last Friday when I put on shorts and a t-shirt. It was a strange weather day. :)

It's time to put a thermal under my t-shirt when it hits the forties. Tomorrow it's going to be raw and rainy, 48 degrees. Good day to dig out the thermal tops. I've already been wearing sweatpants or flannels on my bottom half for a couple of weeks.

Apparently not quite yet---or at least not all day quite yet. :) We're in the 40s now and it's the "wear 3 different outfits each day" time of year.
That's how I feel! 45 when I walk in the morning, but I still wear short sleeves the rest of the day, sometimes shorts. We're in the 80s for a high right now.

I wish. I miss sweaters and jackets and pants. It will be 90 degrees again in SO Cal this Sunday-MOnday. UGH. No rain in sight.

For me, when it gets below 60 degrees. We had a cold front blow thru Sunday night and it dropped into the upper 30s. Last week I had the a/c running cause it was 90 and this week the heat is on and I’ve been wearing my sweatpants, sweatshirt and have a heated blanket to use in my makeshift home office.

Virginia here...mind over matter. My mind says it is fall. So, no matter the true temp, I have my jeans and long sleeves on! Well, sweats since jeans are for the rare days I venture out. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter