When is DD too old for Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

ukdisney101

Earning My Ears
Hello

I'm new to all this, but would like someone to tell me if my daughter is too old for BBB she will having her 13th birthday while we on holiday in Feb 2010 and has said she would like to go but i don't want her to feel out of place.

Also which boutique is best MK or Downtown Disney.

Thanks

Sarah :cheer2:

Welcome :]
I'm 13 and I would feel a little out of place, maybe. But, if she wants to do it, let her do it, she doesnt have to dress up as a princess, she can just get her hair and makeup done! I think she yould be fine :]

I'm 15 and would LOVE to do BBB.
I don't really think there is an age limit as I believe they also have adult costumes and adults can get their hair and makeup done.

I would probably have fun, and I'm 15. A word of caution, though if you're over 10 you CANNOT wear a costume in the parks EXCEPT for MNSSHP.

Just getting hair done would be super fun, though...
I'd feel a little out of place, but who cares?

BBB in the MK is my vote!

Thanks for your responses thats great, didn't realise that adults could go too, we could go together and then not feel so silly.

Thanks again :thumbsup2

I just wanted to reply. My DD16 just went to BBB in July to celebrate her 16th birthday. She got her hair and make-up done, wore her Tinkerbell costume with wings and all, and had her facepainted in Toontown. She loved every second of dressing up and will remember her 16th birthday forever. There was never a point where a CM told her she was not allowed to wear her costume. In fact, the CM's were so happy to see an older kid dress up. They gave her many compliments, and some even took her picture. All in all, it was a wonderful way to celebrate her birthday and we never encountered a problem. I think if your DD would like to do it, then she definately won't feel out of place there.

356.jpg

ETA: Just an added side note. We were not aware of the rule of the age limit being 10 years old. I was aware that as an adult I was not allowed to dress in costume, but I didn't know of a rule for pre-teens and teens.

Your DD looks great :D, but I just wanted to remind people again that the rule is technically 10 and under for costumes except MNSSHP and (I think) Pirate and Princess party (which was cancelled this year).

I went when I was 13. I only got my hair and makeup done, but it was A LOT of fun. I want to go back again!

Hello

I'm new to all this, but would like someone to tell me if my daughter is too old for BBB she will having her 13th birthday while we on holiday in Feb 2010 and has said she would like to go but i don't want her to feel out of place.

Also which boutique is best MK or Downtown Disney.

Thanks

Sarah :cheer2:

If she wants to do it, she's not too old. My DGD was 12 and she loved it. We went to both locations, but I think I prefer the location at MK...it's larger. I would have it done early in the day though, for the price you pay for it, let her enjoy it for as long as she can.

im 16 i would do hair and makeup

My sister is 12 she would probably never want to.

I did BBB at Downtown Disney for my 13th b-day. I had a blast. I really enjoyed it, but I'm a total girly-girl lol. :goodvibes

I just wanted to reply. My DD16 just went to BBB in July to celebrate her 16th birthday. She got her hair and make-up done, wore her Tinkerbell costume with wings and all, and had her facepainted in Toontown. She loved every second of dressing up and will remember her 16th birthday forever. There was never a point where a CM told her she was not allowed to wear her costume. In fact, the CM's were so happy to see an older kid dress up. They gave her many compliments, and some even took her picture. All in all, it was a wonderful way to celebrate her birthday and we never encountered a problem. I think if your DD would like to do it, then she definately won't feel out of place there.

356.jpg

She is pretty.

ETA: Just an added side note. We were not aware of the rule of the age limit being 10 years old. I was aware that as an adult I was not allowed to dress in costume, but I didn't know of a rule for pre-teens and teens.

That's not fair. The rule should say. Anybody should have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter