When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finnally officially booked our trip! :yay: Instead of Hotel Santa Fe, we'll be staying in Hotel New York because of the great offer of the Flash Sale on the Belgian website! :worship: Our dates are staying the same though: Sunday 13 November up to and including Tuesday 15 November. :santa:

Just booked....

January 2nd until 8th 2017 at the Newport Bay Club

Time is going to slow....

Bonjour DISers

We have a new thread so that DISers can post up when they are going to Disneyland Paris.

The dates will be updated in the list on the 1st post.

Have fun planning.

P.S. If you'd like to tell us more, then please come and :Pinkbounc Introduce Yourself!:Pinkbounc

Would you like a postcard from DLP before you go and be willing to send one to someone else? :) Go to the Postcard favour thread.

LIST OF DISERS GOING TO DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS

September 2016
bonhoga 20th - 25th Newport Bay Club, Compass Club
Jean Sutton 21st - 26th Newport Bay Club *runDisney*
JolandaK 22nd - 25th Hotel Cheyenne *runDisney*
Jackie Skellington 22nd - 26th Newport Bay Club *runDisney*
Oops, Santa Fe

Hi every

We are going from 31st Oct-3 Nov staying in b&b hotel DLP...

Just to update my dates - originally planned to go 3rd to 5th April but when booking got 4 night for price of 2 so am now going 3rd to 7th April

We're going next year for the marathon weekend. Onsite from Sept 20 - 24 in Newport Bay.

Excited. Cheyenne. 10th to 14th February. Would be lovely to meet up for a cafe au lait as I'm on a solo trip.

Just arrived home form another 5 night stay. Next trip is planned for the 25th Anniversary, 10th-15th April 2017 staying at the Kyriad on a solo trip. I'd usually do HNY but I'd rather save money and have more to spend on new merchandise!

I'm going to DLP this weekend from 26 till 28 November by myself. Anyone also going and want to meet up?

Could you please add us to the list as well?

Going February 19 - 23, staying at Santa Fe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter