When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll only be there for one day, but in case anyone would like to meet up, I should be there October 2nd. I had planned on the 3rd, but Small World, Crush, & Alice are all closed *starting* on the 3rd. Hmph.

Me and my fiancee wil be in DLP 13-15 November 2016. We'll be staying in Santa Fe probably. :)

I'm going March 12-19, 2017....does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for DLP with specific dates?

Visiting 3rd - 5th April 2017, staying in Disneyland Hotel. Taking granddaughters , 4 and 5 year old, for their first visit. Haven't been for about 9 years

We will be in Disneyland Paris from Sunday November 13th up to and including Tuesday November 15th. We'll be staying in Hotel Santa Fe. Excited! pixiedust:

Updated :)

I'll only be there for one day, but in case anyone would like to meet up, I should be there October 2nd. I had planned on the 3rd, but Small World, Crush, & Alice are all closed *starting* on the 3rd. Hmph.
I've added a note by your name for anyone to PM you if they'd like to meet

I'm going March 12-19, 2017....does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for DLP with specific dates?
Don't think I've seen ones for specific dates but there are quite a few fb groups for DLP, if you do a fb search you should find them.

Visiting 3rd - 5th April 2017, staying in Disneyland Hotel. Taking granddaughters , 4 and 5 year old, for their first visit. Haven't been for about 9 years
Wow, how wonderful, you will see a lot of changes. Hope the granddaughters love their first visit!

Updated :)

I've added a note by your name for anyone to PM you if they'd like to meet

Don't think I've seen ones for specific dates but there are quite a few fb groups for DLP, if you do a fb search you should find them.

Wow, how wonderful, you will see a lot of changes. Hope the granddaughters love their first visit!
Thank you!!

Hi, we'll be there 18 - 20 October at the Hotel New York :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter