When are the summer/fall special offers released?

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
Historically, the free dining offers for Canadians (we normally get an earlier offe than Americans), when are they released? Also, do they HAVE to be booked with tickets, or can you get the deal if you already have tickets?

Likewise, do they offer room only discounts?

Hey, from my past experiences, the fall dining has been released at the end of April, beginning of May. I booked the fall in 2015 on April 27th of 2015, and I think the release for 2016 was a touch later. The free dining was always in a package (so yes, tickets too). I do believe there were always room-only discounts!

Historically, the free dining offers for Canadians (we normally get an earlier offe than Americans), when are they released? Also, do they HAVE to be booked with tickets, or can you get the deal if you already have tickets?

Likewise, do they offer room only discounts?

FREE dining ALWAYS requires tickets. For the past couple years that requirement was at least two-day tickets with either park hopper or water parks & more. You don't have to use these tickets; you can save them for a future trip if you already have tickets you prefer to use.

Yes, there have been room only discounts offered at the same time as free dining and that one does NOT require tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter