When are park hours updated?

In the past 4-5 years MK has stayed open until midnight most of Spring Break. We are going this year and out of 7 days there is only (1) EMH Evening. But all other night closing is at 10pm, I have been waiting for the day when we did not have to rush in the morning to get to MK and our boys would be be old enough to stay in the Park later at night. Are they taking the extended holiday hours away for Disney after Dark or what ever it's called?

1. In the past 4-5 years MK has stayed open until midnight most of Spring Break. We are going this year and out of 7 days there is only (1) EMH Evening. But all other night closing is at 10pm, I have been waiting for the day when we did not have to rush in the morning to get to MK and our boys would be be old enough to stay in the Park later at night.

2. Are they taking the extended holiday hours away for Disney after Dark or what ever it's called?

1. It is simply FAR too early for the actual final hours to be posted.
The actual hours will be updated to the more accurate within 10-35 days in advance of the actual dates.

2. Highly unlikely.

If it's any help, I'm going the week of Feb 26th. They just updated the hours for that week on Friday. MK on the Sunday and Monday of that week moved from 8pm to 11pm, and the other days extended by an hour from the previously posted times. All other parks except Epcot have extended their hours by an hour at the end each day of my trip. So that was about 45 days in advance.

If it's any help, I'm going the week of Feb 26th. They just updated the hours for that week on Friday. MK on the Sunday and Monday of that week moved from 8pm to 11pm, and the other days extended by an hour from the previously posted times. All other parks except Epcot have extended their hours by an hour at the end each day of my trip. So that was about 45 days in advance.

Just about to post this. We're going same week, but not arriving until Wednesday, March 1. February & March hours updated. AK extended from 5pm until 8pm. HS extended an extra hour for us too. Parade times added to calendar. FP+ selections added to reflect this today.

If they extend hours does that move the time for the nighttime shows at all? So the week after Easter wishes is scheduled for either a 10 or 9 pm show whenever magic kingdom is scheduled to close. If the hours get pushed back to 11 does that move wishes back or is that generally stay where it was originally scheduled?

If they extend hours does that move the time for the nighttime shows at all? So the week after Easter wishes is scheduled for either a 10 or 9 pm show whenever magic kingdom is scheduled to close. If the hours get pushed back to 11 does that move wishes back or is that generally stay where it was originally scheduled?
I can only speak for the week I'm going this time. MK had Wishes scheduled for 8 with an 8pm closing time. When they updated this week to 11pm Wishes remained the same. There's still time for things to change though. I suspect those who are more regular can tell you with more certainty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter