2nd favorite park?

• MK

• AK

• EPCOT

• HS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
Here's a strange poll...what's your SECOND fav park at Disney? And why? Curious as to how many will say MK is their 2nd and not the 1st.

AK for me. Just love, love the animals and the theming!:cool1:

You can see what everyone voted for. :rolleyes1

Second favorite...AK

My DD just loves it as do I! We love the animals, the Nemo/Lion King shows, the food, the playground. There is just more there that she loves to do/see than the other parks!

And have to say...favorite park is MK!!

I voted MK even though it felt wrong to call it second place:rolleyes1
I love love love it. But Epcot has a slight edge for me. I just find there is much more for me to do there.

I voted for Epcot!
MK will always be #1 for me, but I love the World Showcase and Mission Space.

Epcot, I always liked the park especially Future World and Test Track is one of my favorite rides at WDW.

I love both Epcot and MK equally but I spend more time at Epcot, so I guess MK is second favorite. We always start trip with MK to set the mood but always finish with Epcot.

I voted for MK,Epcot's my favorite,not by a lot but it is.

1.Epcot
2.MK
3.DHS
4.AK

My favorite park is:

1. Animal Kingdom
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Epcot
4. Disney Studios

MK always always first.

EPCOT b/c overall I think there's a better mix of things we like there.

But DHS was a surprisingly close 3rd when I thought about it (mainly b/c of TSM, ToT, RnRC and I'm sure the new Star Tours).

AK definitely last although EE is wonderful.

Well this is impossible(for me) to answer. I have only been to Epcot once when I was 5 and didn't like it,and this will be the 1st year since that trip that I am going there and this is my 6th trip to disney and I am now 21,anyway...I have also never been to Animal Kingdom. So my favorite is Magic Kingdom and my 2nd favorite isnt even a Disney park,Its Universal Studios and then Hollywood Studios is 3rd. But maybe after going to Epcot and Animal Kingdom this year might change this answer.

I voted MK. It is so close between Epcot and MK.

When I am there with out little kids I enjoy all there is to see in the different countries and shows at Epcot.

1st-MK
2nd-AK
3rd-HS
4th-Epcot

I TRY to like Epcot. I SHOULD like Epcot. It's kind of like certain veggies; I know it's good for me, but I just don't find myself craving it. Sorry.

Epcot..MK is my first favorite. I think becasue of nostalgia.I have been going to WDW since it opened and remember being there right after Epcot opened and had a lot of great family memories there

i do love the mk :lovestruc but we seem to do better at epcot as far as places to eat and more to do.

1. MK: So many memories
  2. Epcot: The world Showcase rocks.. Also love Soarin'
  3. DHS: Half day park for us... TOT, RR, and Muppets.... Good stuff
  4. AK: 1 ride that we enjoy: EE..... and that is about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter