What's up with Biergarten?

DISness Casual

Enjoying WDW since 1976
My ADR window was this Tuesday. I was able to get the majority of what I was looking for including an elusive Ohana's at 5:25PM at ADR Window+3. However, I saw absolutely no openings whatsoever on Biergarten. No times for lunch or dinner on any of my days.

Is that a matter of them going through refurbishment or have they possibly not added their times to the schedule. Just curious if anybody knows whats up.

My ADR window was this Tuesday. I was able to get the majority of what I was looking for including an elusive Ohana's at 5:25PM at ADR Window+3. However, I saw absolutely no openings whatsoever on Biergarten. No times for lunch or dinner on any of my days.

Is that a matter of them going through refurbishment or have they possibly not added their times to the schedule. Just curious if anybody knows whats up.
No refurb announced. I agree that I can only get times to pop for 11/23 nothing later even with different times and party configurations, so I'd assume they just haven't loaded ADRs. It happens.

For a refurb, they typically announce at least 70 days out so that people know before the booking window opens.

Any restaurant that does Candlelight Procession Dinner packages will have availability issues until those are released. Those type of events mess up the normal 60 day loading. There are also random cases where restaurants don't load correctly and then have several days suddenly show up at a random time on a random day. All you can do is keep checking. (But in this case probably have to wait on Candlelight)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter