What's the special event in the morning at MK on 3/7/17?

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
On our Magic Kingdom day, Tuesday March 7th I notice that the park hours are 9 AM to 8 PM, but it also lists a "Special Ticketed Event7:45 AM to 9:00 AM". Originally, I thought MK was early morning magic hours, but guess not. What could this be?

TIA

So, is this different that just Extra Magic Hours, such as on the Friday prior to this date? I see the event in the link includes a breakfast? What exactly is the difference between this and EMH besides the breakfast? Is it covered by the dining plan?

I'm sorry but this is the first I've seen or heard of it. Maybe we should avoid the park that day...it opens early, yet we can't go until 9 unless we pay extra, right??

So, I was able to answer my own questions after further reading the info in the link, thank you for that, by the way. Now my only question is: why in the world would anyone want to do this?! There are only 2 rides open and then you get a breakfast. Wouldn't it make more sense to just book breakfast during EMH morning hours? A lot cheaper and a lot more rides to choose from. Eh, maybe I'm overlooking something. Oh well, it's just not for me I guess.

Now my only question is: why in the world would anyone want to do this?! There are only 2 rides open and then you get a breakfast. Wouldn't it make more sense to just book breakfast during EMH morning hours? A lot cheaper and a lot more rides to choose from. Eh, maybe I'm overlooking something. Oh well, it's just not for me I guess.

Three rides, one of which is 7DMT. And you can ride it over and over... And the other two rides are not too shabby. And the breakfast is reported to be quite good. That's why someone would do it. People on these boards have done it have raved about it. I'll be doing it on Feb-28.

So, is this different that just Extra Magic Hours, such as on the Friday prior to this date? I see the event in the link includes a breakfast? What exactly is the difference between this and EMH besides the breakfast? Is it covered by the dining plan?

I'm sorry but this is the first I've seen or heard of it. Maybe we should avoid the park that day...it opens early, yet we can't go until 9 unless we pay extra, right??

I call it an attraction breakfast. They let a couple hundred peopel in early with a few rides opened and a meal.. It's actually really nice especially if you have somoene young in your group and one of the rides is their must do thing. It's a unique experience. Also great for maybe a father/daughter or mother/son moment that you just can't get any other way...

It's sized well, no lines for those rides, you feel really special. never heard anyone complain about it or the cost...

the food is pretty good as well (which shocked me). basically your buying breakfast in MK or HS with some rides that have no lines and you can ride over and over.

So, I was able to answer my own questions after further reading the info in the link, thank you for that, by the way. Now my only question is: why in the world would anyone want to do this?! There are only 2 rides open and then you get a breakfast. Wouldn't it make more sense to just book breakfast during EMH morning hours? A lot cheaper and a lot more rides to choose from. Eh, maybe I'm overlooking something. Oh well, it's just not for me I guess.

Also, they limit tickets to about 200, so there's very few people in the park with you.

I've done it twice. WELL worth it in my view. BTW it's really four rides open... 7DMT, Peter Pan, Pooh, and the Carrousel.

We're morning people and up anyway... it's been a fun way to have some very productive park time! Plus once it's over we can quickly hit a few other headliners that have short waits in the first 30 mins after park opening, then grab some breakfast. By noon we've had a good day in the park and ready for resort/pool time!

The ticket counts are very low for this. Estimates in the 200-300 range from what you read on here. Will have zero impact on the crowds that day.

Yes, the intangibles.
Very low number of guests
Very good breakfast
3 rides as often as you want, both times we've gone they've thrown in a couple more rides.
It's a very fun event and well worth it's price

Also a lot of people booking this aren't staying on site. They figure this cost is worth more then on site for EMH because it is less people and you get breakfast. If they were going to waste EMH by booking a dinning reservation during it then there was no plus of EMH as they could have had prepare opening breakfast anyways. A one time $280 for a family of four is probably a fraction of the savings they could get off site especially if they are staying in a rental home or another Orlando timeshare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter