What's the nicest thing you've ever bought at WDW?

Ive bought so many things there. Its a huge buying oppurtunity, heehee. But my favorites would have to be a tinkerbell watch with pretty little diamonds all around the edge and a small minnie stuffed animal dressed in a kimona (a small thing but soo cute). I keep all of my memorbilla on shelves above my desk. Like a tribute to the wonderful place!:)

I think the most special things are the two silhouettes of my son at age 3 and age 6. Believe me, I intend to add more over the years, but right now, they hang on either side of my dining room and always remind me of our trips. I also like the Tinkerbell jacket I got last visit (Oct. 02). It's just a navy nylon jacket with a sweatshirt type lining and a big embroidered Tinkerbell on the back and small one on the front. I love it, but I cannot believe all the complinents it draws and covetous people who have stopped me!

On our honeymoon in June 96, my husband and I bought a family crest framed piece in DD - it had the family crests for both of our families and our wedding date. As a freebie, the CM included the history on both families, and we have all three framed and hanging in our diningroom. I remember the CM being so nice, and it was a very special momento of our first days as Mr & Mrs.
We also purchased a brick outside MK and most every trip we go and visit it! We lucked out because our brick is way down the path toward the GF, but since they never connected the GF with MK via the walking path, it doesn't get much wear, and it is a nice peaceful walk for the two of us to see our brick!

Tigger22 :wave:

Mine was from the Art of Disney. I saw the Mickey and Walt Partner's statue and loved it! But not at the price which was over $300. My mom was with me, and she left the store for a minute, talked on the phone outside and came back in and said we'll take it! My parents gave it to me for Christmas (although I am not allowed to physically have it until I buy my first house! :D )

The nicest thing I have ever bought at WDW is something I purchase every year when I visit the wonderful country of Norway. ONE VIKING SIZED RINGNES PLEASE.

SJUguy

It would have to be - TOWELS - I bought solid colored red, black, white - But the Terry design has mickeys worked in all over.

I am redoing my bathroon black and white with a touch of Mickey. I already have the shower curtain and the rug and towels with Mickey parts. :D

Other than that - CROSSSTITCH - The castle with fireworks.

The last time I was at WDW I bought a Christopher Radko Castle ornament. It is beautiful. I also collect charms for a bracelet that was started for me over 30 years ago. Where ever I go, I get a charm. I consider it my 'journal' of life. What a memory maker. I have since begun that tradition with my two girls: 6 and 3.

I fell in love with these Waterford toasting glasses at the Art of Disney in DTD. They match the Lismore crystal pattern, but have subtle Mickeys on them.

I didn't by them for myself, but Mom got them for me as a wedding shower gift! :Pinkbounc

I bought a nucracker (the toy soldier from the Nutcracker) at the Germany pavilion in Epcot. I collect Steinbach nutcrackers, and I almost fainted when I discovered that Herr Steinbach himself was there signing his nutcrackers. I was so thrilled you would have thought it was Tom Cruise or something, LOL! :teeth: I really cherish it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter